November 2022 Deliveries

swag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 cross turismo
Country flag
My car is in the dealership physically , but apparently it’s waiting for some paperwork, so I guess I’m getting it in December . 🤦‍♂️ only if I knew

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Coming home as well

EBB70702-8C71-4107-BEB6-54EC9ED0FBBB.jpeg
I think we met at the XPEL event. Congrats! My Mamba Green CT4 should be there too but I have not heard from my SA at all.

dalvidds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think we met at the XPEL event. Congrats! My Mamba Green CT4 should be there too but I have not heard from my SA at all.
Yes sir we did! Mine is at south. Got word yesterday that it would arrive this morning, which it did. Did all the paperwork last night. Scheduled for pickup at 5 today, and then straight to xpel. Then got word that service had assumed the major update was already done, but nope. So now looks like I’m in the paperwork/paid in November but delivery in December group lol?

can’t wait to see yours in person.

also if you know anyone interested someone had a custom built ct4 volcanic gray with red interior delivered and they can’t get in touch with the person so if someone’s interested, it’s likely going to be available shortly.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Yes sir we did! Mine is at south. Got word yesterday that it would arrive this morning, which it did. Did all the paperwork last night. Scheduled for pickup at 5 today, and then straight to xpel. Then got word that service had assumed the major update was already done, but nope. So now looks like I’m in the paperwork/paid in November but delivery in December group lol?

can’t wait to see yours in person.

also if you know anyone interested someone had a custom built ct4 volcanic gray with red interior delivered and they can’t get in touch with the person so if someone’s interested, it’s likely going to be available shortly.
Oh man, you’re so close!

that Volcano CT4 sounds like a nice color combo. I’m sure it will get snatched up quickly.

Nickatgt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model S75D ; 2013 Lexus RX350
Country flag
Picked up “baby” this afternoon and looking forward to putting some road miles on it tomorrow. Just barely made November delivery. I am so glad to not have to check TYD twice a day anymore. Have faith my friends so far it’s worth the wait.
Porsche Taycan November 2022 Deliveries 83BC2AC9-2175-4346-9997-0A47A550BBED

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Technically a November delivery as I did pay for the car last night. Here is a sneak peek. It’s getting picked up today to go to the detailer.
Porsche Taycan November 2022 Deliveries 1888903E-5482-475F-953B-C48D273B856D

Tighlines

First Name
Klint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 panamera turbo, 2023 taycan CT 4S
Country flag
What tires are on there? Given our current weather I'm debating if I need to swap those on my way home from the dealership.
They are Continental Procontact RX, all season tires. I am not familiar with them. Did you get summer tires?
Sponsored