First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
as the aussies would say, dont be a c**t mate, and give us more pictures. lol
Exactly, and what is it? It would be helpful to post code, build sheet, or something in the signature.

lwc1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
my car just left the port for the dealership, TYD still shows arrived at dealership 7/12 but the port is only an hour away

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Finally, home and on the last day of June, as a good post to wrap up 2023 June Deliveries thread, but not after rubbing shoulders all week I may point out (see me on the platform with wheels getting prepped for ceramic coating) with the 23 records recently broken holder Rimac Nevera. This example is chassis #7 of 150 for the world and #2 retail delivery in the US with $2.5MM base price I was told. I would say my PPF shop is legit.

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries Nevera and Me

Welcome Home. Front and Rear glass tint still to be done next week as they ran out of time.
More pictures to be posted on relevant forum threads as I got up at 3am stressing over the pickup and trim issue fix that was resolved by the dealer after PPF was done. The day could not have turned out better so the fun part begins tomorrow :involve::involve: with setup and break in drive around to be sure everything works and sounds good :fingerscrossed:.
Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries Finally Home

Last edited:

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Finally, home and on the last day of June, as a good post to wrap up 2023 June Deliveries thread, but not after rubbing shoulders all week I may point out (see me on the platform with wheels getting prepped for ceramic coating) with the 23 records recently broken holder Rimac Nevera. This example is chassis #7 of 150 for the world and #2 retail delivery in the US with $2.5MM base price I was told. I would say my PPF shop is legit.

Nevera and Me.jpg

Welcome Home. Front and Rear glass tint still to be done next week as they ran out of time.
More pictures to be posted on relevant forum threads as I got up at 3am stressing over the pickup and trim issue fix that was resolved by the dealer after PPF was done. The day could not have turned out better so the fun part begins tomorrow :involve::involve: with setup and break in drive around to be sure everything works and sounds good :fingerscrossed:.
Finally Home.jpg
Congratulations!

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS;'12 Model S(sold); Aprilia; Triumph
Country flag
Collected my 23 GTS last Saturday, technically July, but it had been waiting a couple weeks for me to get back in town.

Delivery experience from Santa Clarita Porsche was terrific, and the car is flawless. Opted to get front PPF and full ceramic and couldn't be happier about it. Looks amazing. Drives Ah-mazing. Super comfy, had brother and sister in car for most of the first day and they were also super comfy in passenger and rear seats. Bodes well for longterm usability.

I am so happy to be at the end of this long (ish) road, and it was well worth the wait. Cheers to all fellow Taycan-ers out there, drive it in good health. And for those still waiting, may your journey be short but your roads long and twisty, it's worth the pain.

Boring ole black, but I think it works for me. Almost did a gorgeous neptune blue, but brother talked me out of it last minute, and, for me, I think he was right. I don't like that much attention. :D

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries IMG_2734

e92er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Collected my 23 GTS last Saturday, technically July, but it had been waiting a couple weeks for me to get back in town.

Delivery experience from Santa Clarita Porsche was terrific, and the car is flawless. Opted to get front PPF and full ceramic and couldn't be happier about it. Looks amazing. Drives Ah-mazing. Super comfy, had brother and sister in car for most of the first day and they were also super comfy in passenger and rear seats. Bodes well for longterm usability.

I am so happy to be at the end of this long (ish) road, and it was well worth the wait. Cheers to all fellow Taycan-ers out there, drive it in good health. And for those still waiting, may your journey be short but your roads long and twisty, it's worth the pain.

Boring ole black, but I think it works for me. Almost did a gorgeous neptune blue, but brother talked me out of it last minute, and, for me, I think he was right. I don't like that much attention. :D

IMG_2734.jpg
Nice! Take it up Bouquet Canyon and break her in properly!!

shayman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 4S Cross Tourismo (Est. June)
Country flag
Picked up my Taycan CT 4S on Tuesday, and Porsche Centre Oakville did a great job. I took care of most of the administrative stuff ahead of time, so all that was left to do during pick up was exchanging the bank draft and some signatures for the paperwork and keys. Got to do the reveal in the showroom, which was amazing.

I haven't yet done any glamour shots (too busy driving it around), but here are a few that have been taken showing it off to friends and family.

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries IMG_20230718_202330632

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries IMG_20230718_200745697_HDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CT4S
Country flag
Picked up my Taycan CT 4S on Tuesday, and Porsche Centre Oakville did a great job. I took care of most of the administrative stuff ahead of time, so all that was left to do during pick up was exchanging the bank draft and some signatures for the paperwork and keys. Got to do the reveal in the showroom, which was amazing.

I haven't yet done any glamour shots (too busy driving it around), but here are a few that have been taken showing it off to friends and family.

IMG_20230718_202330632.jpg

IMG_20230718_200745697_HDR.jpg
Congrats! Enjoy in good health. I get mine this Saturday :)