johnschlemmer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Amazing!!! So exciting! Question - does your PCM have the colored icons or are they black and white? Curious to see if all GTS’s will have the PCM 6 update. Mines supposed to go into production next month!
Sponsored

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Amazing!!! So exciting! Question - does your PCM have the colored icons or are they black and white? Curious to see if all GTS’s will have the PCM 6 update. Mines supposed to go into production next month!
Question answered up thread - no.

I suspect if your GTS is built before these changes go into full build (Q2? Q3?) you won't get them immediately.

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
Is PCM6 different hardware or just a big software update we can get later?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
We reckon hardware upgrade in addition to software.

Annoying that video reviews of GTS models from earlier in the year have it so not clear why people taking delivery now don't have it and likely having to wait for yet another software update.

Alias

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
Adding my jet black ST "hearse" to the pickup list - LOVE it (even on winter wheels) ?

Porsche Taycan Ladies and gentlemen. The first Taycan GTS picked up 8A52EBFD-FD0D-4CCB-B964-27AE41FD2F60

Attachments

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is that a GTS? Seems to have regular turbo style wheels?

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Is that a GTS? Seems to have regular turbo style wheels?
GTS and GTS ST can be ordered with the same 20” and 21” wheel options available on the non-GTS sedan, in addition to the satin black ones unique to the GTS.

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
GTS and GTS ST can be ordered with the same 20” and 21” wheel options available on the non-GTS sedan, in addition to the satin black ones unique to the GTS.
…and, as Alias says, it’s on winter wheels so presumably he has the GTS wheels too for the rest of the year.

Alias

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
…and, as Alias says, it’s on winter wheels so presumably he has the GTS wheels too for the rest of the year.
Exactly right - Turbo S for winter, but switching to GTS wheels in a few weeks time ?

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Classy moves.

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Ladies and gentlemen. The first Taycan GTS picked up 8EA4DACB-7C2F-4E62-8E12-857C61D920E2

Looks like I’ve definitely got the old PCM system sadly.

RGBArgee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
12 months is a stinger. I placed my order in August on the maybes they would release the GTS. I ordered from leeds U.K. I believe they had 4 saloon/sedan and 4 sport tourismo.
But as you know supply is drying up and slowing up so who knows when the next lot are coming.

i first took a test drive in July 21. It was the dealerships first Cross Tourismo, it was a 4S. They still have that demo as they can get a replacement….

the feeling of the GTS is pretty similar to the 4S I drove, but it was 9 months ago now so it’s a little hard to remember. I’ve not driven a turbo so hard or say if it feels slower.

mine this I will say is 315 miles is total bull. I picked it up full with 190 on the clock and now, when full it’s saying 215. I’ve literally no idea how anyone could get 315 miles. It’s misleading to say the least.

I also just noticed it’s missing the nice metal pedals and the premium valve caps I paid for. It was also missing the document pack.
I agree about the range. Picked up my 4S Ct on 1 March . 205 miles when full.

Porsche Taycan Ladies and gentlemen. The first Taycan GTS picked up BEF6713A-8F79-47C8-911C-FF0A7F1C8D84

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Looks great...makes me want to put my 2022 Taycan CT4 up for sale to order on and get in the back of the line...then I look at the wait and possibility of getting an allocation and am like "are you serious man?" LOL. Its a thought...great cars these are!
Sponsored