Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
My range is now back up where it used to be before the uPdate. I think the reason it went down might be linked to the 58 miles it drove when it was with the dealer. Pleased to see that they put it through some high speed testing at least 😂
Sponsored

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
If your car is on for lets say 8 hours or longer (when they update the car) it's not a surprise your range has decreased cuz the car is on but without doing actual kms/mls so the consumption is very high...

The longer it takes to update the car the lower the range.
Even if the range is improved by the update.
You'll notice normal range again after driving a few days when the car does some kms/mls and the Guess-o-meter can predict a more realistic range again.

rizwan

First Name
Rizwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
If your car is on for lets say 8 hours or longer (when they update the car) it's not a surprise your range has decreased cuz the car is on but without doing actual kms/mls so the consumption is very high...

The longer it takes to update the car the lower the range.
Even if the range is improved by the update.
You'll notice normal range again after driving a few days when the car does some kms/mls and the Guess-o-meter can predict a more realistic range again.
Thank you fellas! This was helpful!

Reactions: Dee

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
I’m experiencing a problem whereby Spotify continually logs out from my account. I have to re- link whether in car or through the app yet I get kicked off regularly.

Anyone else having this issue?

FlyDriveBike

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo, Panamera Turbo
Country flag
I can't get that app to work in the USA. I went through everything and couldn't find android auto. I have colored applications etc just no android auto
Ditto - the “Good to Know” app keeps telling me to use the “My Porsche” app. “Good to Know” App Will not do anything else

rs38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan,gt2,i8
Country flag
this should pop up in the right tube when naviation is active, shouldn't it?
this is a new bug introduced in VR19.
Porsche Taycan Latest Taycan Software Update Findings and Reviews Thread 1662630521557

that pop up is called "Manöverinfo" in the sub menu of the "Navigation" Part of the Tube and the checkbox is of course checked.
it's missing somehow and of course - like most of the Taycan annoyances - sporadically will return back, no idea when and why.

like this, it's missing:
Porsche Taycan Latest Taycan Software Update Findings and Reviews Thread 1662630670711

never noticed that before WNJ8.
Anyone?

Iben

First Name
Jean-Are
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S (2020 mod.)
Country flag
1662630521557.png

that pop up is called "Manöverinfo" in the sub menu of the "Navigation" Part of the Tube and the checkbox is of course checked.
it's missing somehow and of course - like most of the Taycan annoyances - sporadically will return back, no idea when and why.

like this, it's missing:
1662630670711.jpeg

never noticed that before WNJ8.
Anyone?
I think you need to choose it.

NickUK

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A35
Country flag
Firstly, apologies as I haven't read all 45 pages of the the thread, so this might have already been answered, but since the update my comfort access only opens the side of the car I approach, not all four doors. This is really annoying with getting the kids in etc.
The other side doesn't pop the handles at all, not even if I walk round.
I've looked in the settings and can't see anything relating to this.
Have I missed something?

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Firstly, apologies as I haven't read all 45 pages of the the thread, so this might have already been answered, but since the update my comfort access only opens the side of the car I approach, not all four doors. This is really annoying with getting the kids in etc.
The other side doesn't pop the handles at all, not even if I walk round.
I've looked in the settings and can't see anything relating to this.
Have I missed something?
Yes.

Porsche Taycan Latest Taycan Software Update Findings and Reviews Thread Screenshot_20220822-101012

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Just took mine in and although they originally said one week now they’re saying 2! I guess it takes hours to set up and too often when it’s activated it drops out and they have to install all over!
That’s what i’ve been told by my dealer/technician: uPdate should be done in 3,5 hours, but they had to repeat several times, all over again.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
it works for me as it worked before uPdate.

Valen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Eva Ribelle RS
Country flag
Same here it s working (fully updated 4s 2021 if it matters)

rs38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan,gt2,i8
Country flag
I am doomed with that car...
just noticed they did not update the digital owner's manual in the PCM...not a huge issue of course, but they forgot so much, how do I know that WNJ8 and other campaigns were done correctly and completely?

xirtam2381

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Since the software uPdate, i am no longer able to drive in Sport Plus mode in town due to embarrassment 🙃 car sounds like a huge generator when in Sport Plus and everyone is looking at me and wondering what's wrong. The uPdate must have changed the fan speed. Didn't notice it this loud before.

I think someone mentioned that the fans are on full blast to anticipate spirited driving?
Sponsored