Loadspace Partition Net

JAGMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4
Country flag
I use it too despite not being able to see out the back. Install and removal is easy. I do wish it rolled into the seatback as it does on my cayenne.
Sponsored

SECRET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
You also can use it behind the front seats to separate yourself from folded rear seats or rear passengers - kinda like a taxi.
Are there OEM points between the front driver/passenger & rear seats to secure the top & the bottom of the partition?

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Are there OEM points between the front driver/passenger & rear seats to secure the top & the bottom of the partition?
yes, but I believe someone mentioned you have to spec the car with the partition net from the factory to receive those mounting points.

SECRET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
yes, but I believe someone mentioned you have to spec the car with the partition net from the factory to receive those mounting points.
Ah makes sense. My car spec is about to lock in 3 days (FINALLY! Thanks @ssim!!), and I'm currently speccing the partition to at least have the flexibility of using it if I needed it. Does anyone have any drawbacks that they've noticed from speccing it from the factory?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ah makes sense. My car spec is about to lock in 3 days (FINALLY! Thanks @ssim!!), and I'm currently speccing the partition to at least have the flexibility of using it if I needed it. Does anyone have any drawbacks that they've noticed from speccing it from the factory?
No drawbacks and is the right thing to do.

The net is fiddly to use however and will require some contortions to set up.

I have one and not used it.

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4, Porsche Taycan GTS ST, Jeep Cherokee XJ.
Country flag
Hi there, I have the same net with a GTS ST, I think the fold out sections only come into play when the net is placed just behind the front seats (there are two positions along the roof, one for the boot and one behind the front seats). I just clipped it into the top and then used the clips on the boot hooks tightening everything up. Looks about right and seems to work, picture if needed.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Nope - well not true in US market as my 2022 CT has them but never ordered the net - this also was mentioned in older threads.
Sponsored