Mahogany Metallic Taycan?

timc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo, BMW 330e
Country flag
Brave choice, not sure I would go for it.

Saw a Panamera in some brown color a couple of years ago and laughed out loud because it made it look even worse than normal.
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I only have a few days before my GTS freeze date but I am still on the fence between Mahogany, Cherry and the safe Silver option + Olea truffle brown. Do any of you have some good photos of Taycans in Mahogany in real (daylight) life?
I liked Mahogany but it didn’t make it onto my 3 colour short list in the end.
Of the non-colours silver is the only one I would choose. IME silver is the “colour” which shows dirt least.
Generally I wanted to take advantage of the fact that Porsche offers a super range of standard colours rather than the normal multiple shades of non-colour and a nominal red or blue choice.

Of your 3 Cherry was on my short list, with Mamba and Frozen berry.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Saw one in the dealership a while ago. Looked great under showroom lights. Suspect once it's on the road in outdoor lighting, you may need the number plate POO 1 to help cool it up.

Foxy

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS6,992GTS,GolfGTI
Country flag
My local dealer has (or had) a lightly used 4S that they couldn’t shift. The salesman said he’d advise against speccing it, but if it’s what you want so what?

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Friend has this color on wife’s Macan. Kinda cool but doesn’t look good unless freshly washed.

Pmsl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Thanks for all the feedback so far. Happy to hear more views / see more real life pictures. Choosing colours…, always a pain.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
I would 100% have gone for that color if I wasn't so obsessed with the Frozen Berry. Brownish cars are so classy to me, and have been exclusive to luxury cars for years (that I couldn't quite afford until now). Seeing my Berry in person I know it has a light taupe tint in certain light, so I'm still getting a touch of my brown/berry just much lighter. I say choose it!!