Mamba Green Metallic Interior

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Here is the correct answer: Olea Club in Atacama beige/black with the Paldao wood accents and the neodyme trim (that comes with that leather package). Aesthetically coherent and gorgeous. You do have to get leather protection for the lighter color leather. Check it out in the configurator.

Also, these are the correct wheels.
855492F3-A7E6-421E-82DE-923204C33B74.jpeg
Do you have a link to these wheels? Nice..

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Someone else has a photo of the Meranti w/ Mamba and I really like that combination. Alcatama is very nice as well. Black is always safe & classy.

Limestone is too flat for Mamba. Chalk isn't the best shade. Red would certainly make a statement (maybe q Christmas one...)

Please don't get wood in a modern Porsche, it doesn't work. Even if it looks good in photos, which it does, there's a great chance you'll get sick of it.

Personally I'm not a big fan of trim in exterior color, it's too much IMHO. Again, looks good at first but it ends up being a lot of bright color.

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
I went for black/crayon interior with mine, and the matching green trim which includes the door handles both back and front. I think it looks great, and as mentioned the ambient light pack gives you the lime green which makes the whole interior blend nicely at night.

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior 1608225765345
Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior 1608225791269

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I went for black/crayon interior with mine, and the matching green trim which includes the door handles both back and front. I think it looks great, and as mentioned the ambient light pack gives you the lime green which makes the whole interior blend nicely at night.

1608225765345.png
1608225791269.png
That looks good. Is that the equivalent of black/chalk ? Any more pictures of the front seat area?

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
That looks good. Is that the equivalent of black/chalk ? Any more pictures of the front seat area?
Yes i believe so.

Porsche Taycan Mamba Green Metallic Interior 1608228584080

I can get a few more snaps if there's anything in particular you're looking at?

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes i believe so.

1608228584080.png

I can get a few more snaps if there's anything in particular you're looking at?
Looks good! I can't tell if it's too light of an interior color for the mamba green exterior, but the pictures as you have them definitely look good.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Please don't get wood in a modern Porsche, it doesn't work. Even if it looks good in photos, which it does, there's a great chance you'll get sick of it.
Check out the Paldao trim when you get a chance. Dull satin finish with very subtle grain. Next to the Olea Club leather and neodyme metal trim it just steps the interior up a few notches.

Christian J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4s, 1997 C2S, 1979 Turbo, 1976 3.0
Country flag
I'm a fan of the Neodyme but had to draw the line on options and have a black interior. I selected racetex headliner and I also have solid green mirrors. Get ready; I've never had a car attract so much attention!

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 928S
Country flag
Here is the correct answer: Olea Club in Atacama beige/black with the Paldao wood accents and the neodyme trim (that comes with that leather package). Aesthetically coherent and gorgeous. You do have to get leather protection for the lighter color leather. Check it out in the configurator.

Also, these are the correct wheels.
855492F3-A7E6-421E-82DE-923204C33B74.jpeg

My Taycan has the Olea Club in Atacama Beige / Black. I had not considered needing leather protection for the lighter color leather. What type of protection would you recommend?