steen

First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB E-class coupe
Country flag
I just received mu CT4 and optioned the matrix lights. I am really in doubt if they are actually installed- the lights looks very much like the PDLS+, but I am unsure.

I would be grateful if someone with the matrix lights would post close up picture, and maybe point to the matrix elements.

Love the car- only issue after 10 days is 1 internal alarm going off.
Sponsored

Roppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S MY22
Country flag
Do you not get a specification of your vehicle?
Surely, they must tell you if you wouldn't get what you ordered (and paid for)?!

OP
OP

steen

First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB E-class coupe
Country flag
Do you not get a specification of your vehicle?
Surely, they must tell you if you wouldn't get what you ordered (and paid for)?!
They told me everything is there, but we dident go through the various options. To me though, it looks like normal PDLS+ lights, and there are some posts in here with missing matrix lights due to the chip-crisis.

So, I guess it would be nice to be sure.

Took a couple og pictures- maybe someone can see if they are correct with matrix?

Porsche Taycan Matrix Lights 20220114_082055

Porsche Taycan Matrix Lights 20220114_082102

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
They told me everything is there, but we dident go through the various options. To me though, it looks like normal PDLS+ lights, and there are some posts in here with missing matrix lights due to the chip-crisis.

So, I guess it would be nice to be sure.

Took a couple og pictures- maybe someone can see if they are correct with matrix?

20220114_082055.jpg

20220114_082102.jpg
Clearly these are matrix (and is probably printed inside the lamp housing) but as the other pictures show the plastic shroud around the central main bulb is a completely different shape.

PDLS+ does not change the look of the lights.

If you look closely when the lights are off at the light panels either side of the central LED bulb there is a grid / matrix pattern denoting the individual LEDs making up each matrix panel.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I just received mu CT4 and optioned the matrix lights. I am really in doubt if they are actually installed- the lights looks very much like the PDLS+, but I am unsure.

I would be grateful if someone with the matrix lights would post close up picture, and maybe point to the matrix elements.

Love the car- only issue after 10 days is 1 internal alarm going off.
You can easily check what lights you have installed. LED MATRIX is marked on top of the lights. See photos below.
Porsche Taycan Matrix Lights 2A62CABF-AE05-419C-B9F2-C3E840562F44
Porsche Taycan Matrix Lights 5A83D378-ADDC-4DFB-BD7F-A25B6A5C1278

OP
OP

steen

First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB E-class coupe
Country flag
Thx all, I think I got the info needed. Weird I dident see the Matrix text, but I will look closer.

pmorais

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S and Cayenne S-Hybrid
Country flag
Have you ever driven at night?
MATRIX LEDs have a different brightness and a very big advantage in terms of brightness. For example, when you are approaching the rear of a vehicle ahead, the headlights illuminate both the left and right edge and at the rear of the car in front, the LED turns off so as not to dazzle the driver. It's spectacular.

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just go for a drive at night on an unlit road. Matrix LEDs are not subtle
Sponsored