schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
My fiancée wants to drive herself to the hall in the Taycan, and I'm more worried that it would be the perfect getaway car if she changes her mind...
Sponsored

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
Let's hope it's not a ploy to drive off with your Taycan! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials by the way.

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
That’s a great colour in sunny SoCal. Can look a bit “meh” here in the UK with no sun and a covering of muddy salty road grime, but looks fantastic there, especially with those colour wheels. Congrats!
Agreed! I grew up in Canada with all the same messy road issues. I really wanted the Gentian Blue but this one was in stock and really close to my desired spec so I grabbed it :)

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi, I’m in Norwich (UK) and have just joined the forum but have been reading posts for several weeks while waiting on my car. Got my Carmine Red 4S on 23rd Dec. It is my first Porsche, also my first brightly coloured car (always black/navy/racing green previously). Love the red, absolutely love it. Makes me smile everytime I see it.

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi, I’m in Norwich (UK) and have just joined the forum but have been reading posts for several weeks while waiting on my car. Got my Carmine Red 4S on 23rd Dec. It is my first Porsche, also my first brightly coloured car (always black/navy/racing green previously). Love the red, absolutely love it. Makes me smile everytime I see it.
Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! E1DEB26A-3F18-4601-A575-29D5F5D41995

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 0ACB6739-5BAF-4672-97CF-F4AD1C63BC5C

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 0F149D7E-39CE-47AD-991D-E6BE94EE91F2

Porsche Taycan Members Say Hello Here! 5EC68466-3B4D-4C87-9842-2A16937D68C8

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
Welcome! That red looks amazing!

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag
Congratulations I also took delivery of my Carmine Red on Christmas Eve looks better in the bright light
Enjoy

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Hi Caroline. Congratulations on the new car - looks lovely - Carmine is a great colour. Another Norfolk (UK) resident too - that makes three of us so far - you and Schwar in Norwich and I’m near Cromer on the coast. I’m sure you’ll be finding lots of excuses to go and buy milk.....

schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
Congrats @CarolineK - looks lovely. I can't wait to get my first Porsche! :)

I'm surprised there are so many Norfolk people here! :) What colour will your Turbo S be @Norfolkporsche? There is definitely a Gentian Blue Turbo S in Norfolk/Norwich too. Do we know if the new Porsche Centre Norwich will have a fast charger? It is about 5 mins from my house.

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Congrats @CarolineK - looks lovely. I can't wait to get my first Porsche! :)

I'm surprised there are so many Norfolk people here! :) What colour will your Turbo S be @Norfolkporsche? There is definitely a Gentian Blue Turbo S in Norfolk/Norwich too. Do we know if the new Porsche Centre Norwich will have a fast charger? It is about 5 mins from my house.
Hi Josh - if my nerve holds out - Mamba Green. You've kindly elevated the car to a Turbo S - I gave the money tree a good shake, but only enough for a Turbo came down, so I'll have to be content with that.

I don't know about the fast charger at the Norwich OPC, but I'd read all OPC's should have them by the end of 2021. Can you charge at home?

I was told the grand opening was planned for 11 January, but I suspect that's been binned because of COVID. Also not sure if I can still order whilst we're in Tier 4.

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Josh - if my nerve holds out - Mamba Green. You've kindly elevated the car to a Turbo S - I gave the money tree a good shake, but only enough for a Turbo came down, so I'll have to be content with that.

I don't know about the fast charger at the Norwich OPC, but I'd read all OPC's should have them by the end of 2021. Can you charge at home?

I was told the grand opening was planned for 11 January, but I suspect that's been binned because of COVID. Also not sure if I can still order whilst we're in Tier 4.
Saw a white one on the A47 but didnt see which it was.
Sponsored