First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Greetings!

Question for those of you who live in Miami. I am planning a trip there soon and am staying downtown (and will be in South Beach area a lot). Any recommendations for reliable EA charging locations where you can leave the car and walk to something fun to do nearby?

I see there are several stations on the app, but not all that familiar with Miami.

Thanks!
Sponsored

DHSMIAMI

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 S Cab
Country flag
Greetings!

Question for those of you who live in Miami. I am planning a trip there soon and am staying downtown (and will be in South Beach area a lot). Any recommendations for reliable EA charging locations where you can leave the car and walk to something fun to do nearby?

I see there are several stations on the app, but not all that familiar with Miami.

Thanks!
Sadly NO EA chargers on Miami Beach. The closest one is North Miami ( 7 miles north of Miami Beach ) and its NOT the best area and in a walmart parking lot

fredinusa

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Your "best" option is at the Dadeland Mall. Not a fantastic location, but should only take you ~20 mins to get to from the beach, and at least there are some nice shops & restaurants to stop at for a quick snack while the car charges. The rest of the chargers are all at Target/Walmart parking lots, and not a lot around them.

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Greetings!

Thanks!
Hey….if you‘re coming via 75 south to the Turnpike south to the 836 east (presumably) perhaps look into the Miami International Mall at 1455 NW 107 Ave in West Dade (Doral) as an option. There are some restaurants there….and then you can jump right back on the 836 eastbound that takes you directly into downtown Miami.