02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I just noticed something. My menu is the same as yours until I have set a destination set. Once I have a destination set, then I get the options for charging planner and route settings.

No destination:
Porsche Taycan Missing Charging Planner 1650478915077

Destination:
Porsche Taycan Missing Charging Planner 1650479000960

OP
OP
Pandsw

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 650s, Mustang ME, Taycan CT4
Country flag
I saw and completed your poll. I have a 2022 but build date was mid-october. I am not missing the Route options and I don't have PIRM.

1650478325527.png
Thank you. more data the better. No matter what I do, the charging plan just doesn't appear and it doesn't add any charging stops.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
@Pandsw Did you see this previous post of mine? In your example video you don't have a destination set. Can you set a destination and post a new video?

I just noticed something. My menu is the same as yours until I have set a destination set. Once I have a destination set, then I get the options for charging planner and route settings.

No destination:
1650478915077.png

Destination:
1650479000960.png

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I picked up my Turbo 3 weeks ago and am working out all the features. I tried setting a route but the planner never shows charging locations so it looks like I'd arrive with 0% charge.

I went to the dealer today, they did an update but didn't fix it. This is no bueno !

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hopefully, they see the urgency of it. Mine was built 2/25 and the other person was built end of January plus yours. I'm sure there are more of us.

For anyone stumbled upon this thread and your taycan is built after mid-January, please check your PCM to see if you have the charging planner, because yours may be missing like ours.
My 4S production started on 01/25 and was completed on 02/11 and the charging planner is present in the PCM.

OP
OP
Pandsw

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My 4S production started on 01/25 and was completed on 02/11 and the charging planner is present in the PCM.
unfortunately, no update to report from my SA or porsche support. Though few of us and I were happy that charging planner appeared in our PCM one day, they remained grayed out to this day...

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
unfortunately, no update to report from my SA or porsche support. Though few of us and I were happy that charging planner appeared in our PCM one day, they remained grayed out to this day...
same for my MY22 TAycon GTS is show but grayed out and not functional. no word at all from porsche

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My dealer was clueless so I filed a ticket with Porsche Customer Support. They said it was a known issue but couldn't provide me with anything more specific. If you've not called them, I'd call to report it.

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
@Pandsw - yesterday, it started working! This leads me to believe there was an OTA update they must’ve done bc my software was current and the dealer was stumped. Does it work for you, too?

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
It works for me too.
Great to hear.

Porsche- if you’re listening, it would be super helpful (and expected), that you give your customers ticket follow ups for bug tracking. I can’t believe that we put so much time/effort in these forums hoping someone can help.

OP
OP
Pandsw

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche- if you’re listening, it would be super helpful (and expected), that you give your customers ticket follow ups for bug tracking. I can’t believe that we put so much time/effort in these forums hoping someone can help.
I’m just glad it’s fixed in time for summer road trips and it’s all done OTA. The Porsche customer rep emailed me every Friday for months. I guess reminding me that they haven’t forgotten us.

cbx313

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S/Cayenne GTS Coupe/Macan S/911 Carrera S
Country flag
Great to hear.

Hello,
It's part of our procedure to provide your case number if a case takes longer than 1 call to resolve, but some people might not be doing it. I'll bring this up when I'm back in the office.

obxckw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hello,
It's part of our procedure to provide your case number if a case takes longer than 1 call to resolve, but some people might not be doing it. I'll bring this up when I'm back in the office.
I did receive a phone call/vm yesterday - someone stated that the issue should be fixed, which it is. But when I originally called in the issue, nobody gave me a ticket number; in fact, the feedback to me was that it sounded like there may be a bug and they'd look into it- but that's it. No follow up, no tracking, nobody even telling me it was indeed a bug being worked. This Taycan Forum is my only source of answers. For that matter, the dealer didn't know either.

Bugs happen and I have no issues with calling in an issue when I find it- that's life. But, the frustrating thing is when we're left wondering if the issue is indeed a bug or a misconfiguration/training issue on our part. A simple fix would be a ticket tracker in place where we, and our dealer, can go in and report/follow up and share similar issues. A step further would be for your customers to give input on feature requests for future OTA updates.

Thanks for listening.

kotyara

First Name
Konstantin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021 4S
Country flag
Having this issues with 2021 4s.
Sponsored

Last edited: