First Name
LL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, S7, Q8
Country flag
Hi!

Just got my Taycan, what a great car to drive! Mine came with the Porsche Mobile Charger Connect, but was delivered in the trunk in a shopping bag with random attachments. Also wasn't too happy that there was another VIN associated with the unit when I plugged it in.

From what I've seen on the interwebs, isn't this supposed to come in a zippered bag? Has anyone else had their PMCC delivered without a bag? Thanks!
Sponsored

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi!

Just got my Taycan, what a great car to drive! Mine came with the Porsche Mobile Charger Connect, but was delivered in the trunk in a shopping bag with random attachments. Also wasn't too happy that there was another VIN associated with the unit when I plugged it in.

From what I've seen on the interwebs, isn't this supposed to come in a zippered bag? Has anyone else had their PMCC delivered without a bag? Thanks!
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately it appears you are a victim of the PMCC musical chairs phenomenon described in prior threads such as this one:
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/taycan-4s-delivered-with-pmcc-missing.4020