My 4S Build

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Hello,

First time purchasing a Porsche. Decided to go with the taycan 4s over the model x.

The 4S will be my daily driver. What are your thoughts on my build?

http://www.porsche-code.com/PL71KAC7
Looks great! If you do lots of city driving you might want to add "Rear Axle Steering" and "Power Steering Plus". Apparently that makes the car turn the corners like a Mini.

Since you have mostly black white clean modern design, including the black side window frame, please consider "Black Brushed Aluminum Door Sill Guards". It does not add on the price. Please open the door in the virtual configuration and check inside and outside pictures by rotating the car.

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Looks great! If you do lots of city driving you might want to add "Rear Axle Steering" and "Power Steering Plus". Apparently that makes the car turn the corners like a Mini.

Since you have mostly black white clean modern design, including the black side window frame, please consider "Black Brushed Aluminum Door Sill Guards". It does not add on the price. Please open the door in the virtual configuration and check inside and outside pictures by rotating the car.
How do you use the virtual config? , thanks

Woodie4s

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S bmw i3
Country flag
Interesting that when I clicked through the Porsche site said the pan roof was the only option and standard not available yet.

here in the uk the pan roof is a cost option in the configurator .

also no cost Bose

regional variables I guess unless anyone knows different

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
That's crazy, you don't even have the option to upgrade the battery, looks like Bose is extra.
Wonder why?

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
not available on ipads or iphones. but is there on any computer
The virtual configuration view is excellent, now I can spend even more time on this... :p

I had not seen it before as I generally use Chrome and it doesn't show. Switched to Safari on my laptop and yeah. Excellent with doors open and inside view. Really gives the feel (virtually).
Sponsored