Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
I'm pulling my hair out with Porsche Customer Service France. I've now passed my freeze date on my order and before this I made a few minor config changes in November. However the picture has not changed. I've verified the config with my Porsche Centre even checking screen shots in the Porsche Ordering System and all is correct. The obvious thing which is wrong in the picture is it has smoke rear windows in the picture and I removed this option in November.

I reported this to Customer Service the end of November and they said the Smart Mobility Team would look into it and call me back. I've chased them numerous times since but still no resolution. Since the car should be manufactured to the config on the order I should be OK but my worry is if they can cock up the picture in the My Porsche App they could easily cock up in production and manufacture the wrong spec car. Does anyone have any suggestions other than keep chasing Customer Service?
Sponsored

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Not sure if this helps but, for my car in My Porsche there is a note stating "......vehicle shown here may differ..........finishing with selected options takes place only after finalisation of the production process....."

Porsche Taycan My Porsche App not showing correct picture of my car on order ADVICE Stage 4 highlighted.JPG

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not sure if this helps but, for my car in My Porsche there is a note stating "......vehicle shown here may differ..........finishing with selected options takes place only after finalisation of the production process....."

Stage 4 highlighted.JPG
Thanks jusrt noticed it does say that on mine but of course in French. Is you car correct now at Stage 4?

I'm still concerned. I would be devastated if the car is delivered with the wrong spec.

My App shows below
Remarque : Le véhicule représenté ici peut différer de votre commande. Veuillez noter que les options de personnalisation seront fabriquées à la main dans les ateliers de Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur lors de la finalisation du processus de production.

mrdr01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan ST RWD
Country flag
As long as the spec sheet is right I wouldn't worry about the picture. It is just for illustrative purposes.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
It's hard to tell from the picture to be honest. My car looks like it doesn't have the privacy glass but, on the spec sheet it is there. The current advice appears to be, to trust the spec sheet not the picture so that's what I am doing.

Reactions: B61

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's hard to tell from the picture to be honest. My car looks like it doesn't have the privacy glass but, on the spec sheet it is there. The current advice appears to be, to trust the spec sheet not the picture so that's what I am doing.
You can tell during the day in the My Porsche App as there is a white background. Online it's always black.

I think I will have to just trust the config in the Porsche Order System but worrying and frustrating.

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Sounds like you have done all you can. At least all I can think of. I didn’t know you could see a deference for the glass. In us we just have noise suppression glass. I don’t think it is any darker.
Sponsored