MyPorsche App/website connectivity problem. WNK7 recall just done....

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
Must be a back end problem. I had the same problem. Porsche needs to up it's reliability game.
Sponsored

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (ordered)
Country flag
My issue seems to have been resolved as soon as I started charging the car (via the PWCC)

I figured I'd charge my Taycan before going to bed and was curious if I'll see the charge level in the app, since the PWCC does communicate with the app but my car at the time wasn't. Surprisingly, I saw the charging info come up and shortly after the rest of the car came back online again - green dot was showing, tire pressures were back, I could remotely precondition the car, etc.

Charging finished sometime over night and I just unplugged my car this morning, it still seems to be connected via the app/website.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
My issue seems to have been resolved as soon as I started charging the car (via the PWCC)

I figured I'd charge my Taycan before going to bed and was curious if I'll see the charge level in the app, since the PWCC does communicate with the app but my car at the time wasn't. Surprisingly, I saw the charging info come up and shortly after the rest of the car came back online again - green dot was showing, tire pressures were back, I could remotely precondition the car, etc.

Charging finished sometime over night and I just unplugged my car this morning, it still seems to be connected via the app/website.
The Porsche servers are in the middle so something like CAR --> Porsche Servers --> App / Web Site

For the PWCC, PMC+ and PMCC these can be cloud connected too and so CAR--> PWCC / PMC+ / PMCC - Porsche Servers --> App / Web Site.

Your charging session data will be loaded from your PWCC when online and so you can view current and historical data without the car or PWCC being awake or connected.

Overall it feels like some new code is out there and we are beta testing again on behalf of Porsche!

Electroad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT, Honda S2000
Country flag
Same problem in Australia. Had car one month and perfect until yesterday. Evidence of connection as being advised through app of pre-aircon completed. Nothing else working, exactly as described by BigBob except for 15 minute period where there was connection but said I was in Privacy mode, which I wasn’t. Other side of globe suggests Porsche server problem
All working perfectly today, 36 hours after first occurred. Porsche Server issue.
Sponsored