OP

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Having seen a Neptune CT in the flesh at the weekend I was put straight off and would not be a choice of colour for me!! Feel like I preferred the saloon over the CT in ice grey which looks amazing outside in daylight, still can’t decide on ice or jet but I think ice grey will be my choice in the end!!
Advertisement

Last edited:

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Having seen a Neptune CT in the flesh at the weekend I was put straight off and would not be a choice of colour for me!! Feel like I preferred the saloon over the CT in ice grey which looks amazing outside in daylight, still can’t decide on ice or jet but I think ice grey will be my choice in the end!!
What did you decide about the ODP? Leaning Ice Gray w/ ODP myself.

OP
OP

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
What did you decide about the ODP? Leaning Ice Gray w/ ODP myself.
Tricky one for me cant decide still if I like all the extra plastic or not, I leaning towards not adding at mo but still have a few weeks left to decide, have you long left with yours?

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Tricky one for me cant decide still if I like all the extra plastic or not, I leaning towards not adding at mo but still have a few weeks left to decide, have you long left with yours?
End of the month! Your experience seeing it in person put the final nail in the coffin for Neptune Blue for me. Was already leaning IceGray, but needed a kick in the ass.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
My wife says Neptune blue is a midlife crisis color... I guess I just have to decide if I’m going through a midlife crisis or not.
The first song I listened to in my Taycan was "Midlife Crisis" by Faith No More. It came to me while putting together the final spec. Go with Neptune Blue...

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo
Country flag
I've heard it also raises the suspension by 10mm, but can it still be put back to the lowest 'non-offroad-design' setting by changing the drive mode?
The ORDP doesn't change absolute max or min ride height for the Cross Turismo, just the default ride height is set to the Cross Turismo 'medium' height which is 10mm higher than the 'normal' CT ride height, but you can still switch to every height mode the same as the non ORDP equipped cars.

B61

First Name
Bine
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Neptune blue looks much better on the screen than in real life.
It was 1st choice of my wife, then she decided for coffe-biege.
So, be careful...

cometguy

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 Sport Turismo E-Hybrid
Country flag
The ORDP doesn't change absolute max or min ride height for the Cross Turismo, just the default ride height is set to the Cross Turismo 'medium' height which is 10mm higher than the 'normal' CT ride height, but you can still switch to every height mode the same as the non ORDP equipped cars.
Is this clearly stated anywhere by Porsche online or in any interviews with Porsche HQ officials?

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement