Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
Having seen a Neptune CT in the flesh at the weekend I was put straight off and would not be a choice of colour for me!! Feel like I preferred the saloon over the CT in ice grey which looks amazing outside in daylight, still can’t decide on ice or jet but I think ice grey will be my choice in the end!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Having seen a Neptune CT in the flesh at the weekend I was put straight off and would not be a choice of colour for me!! Feel like I preferred the saloon over the CT in ice grey which looks amazing outside in daylight, still can’t decide on ice or jet but I think ice grey will be my choice in the end!!
What did you decide about the ODP? Leaning Ice Gray w/ ODP myself.

OP
OP

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
What did you decide about the ODP? Leaning Ice Gray w/ ODP myself.
Tricky one for me cant decide still if I like all the extra plastic or not, I leaning towards not adding at mo but still have a few weeks left to decide, have you long left with yours?

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Tricky one for me cant decide still if I like all the extra plastic or not, I leaning towards not adding at mo but still have a few weeks left to decide, have you long left with yours?
End of the month! Your experience seeing it in person put the final nail in the coffin for Neptune Blue for me. Was already leaning IceGray, but needed a kick in the ass.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
My wife says Neptune blue is a midlife crisis color... I guess I just have to decide if I’m going through a midlife crisis or not.
The first song I listened to in my Taycan was "Midlife Crisis" by Faith No More. It came to me while putting together the final spec. Go with Neptune Blue...

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I've heard it also raises the suspension by 10mm, but can it still be put back to the lowest 'non-offroad-design' setting by changing the drive mode?
The ORDP doesn't change absolute max or min ride height for the Cross Turismo, just the default ride height is set to the Cross Turismo 'medium' height which is 10mm higher than the 'normal' CT ride height, but you can still switch to every height mode the same as the non ORDP equipped cars.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Neptune blue looks much better on the screen than in real life.
It was 1st choice of my wife, then she decided for coffe-biege.
So, be careful...

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
The ORDP doesn't change absolute max or min ride height for the Cross Turismo, just the default ride height is set to the Cross Turismo 'medium' height which is 10mm higher than the 'normal' CT ride height, but you can still switch to every height mode the same as the non ORDP equipped cars.
Is this clearly stated anywhere by Porsche online or in any interviews with Porsche HQ officials?

Derip88

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Neptune blue looks much better on the screen than in real life.
It was 1st choice of my wife, then she decided for coffe-biege.
So, be careful...
Same as Mamba Green, great in pics not so much in real life

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
I personally don’t know why you would get a CT without it. It’s part of the whole visual appeal of the CT. If you don’t like it, get a Taycan instead.

Porsche Taycan Off Road Design Package!!! 2FC2C808-F206-424A-9F01-A7397DC3A826

Porsche Taycan Off Road Design Package!!! 12073529-5E88-4852-9701-A522B7C2F5AD

Porsche Taycan Off Road Design Package!!! 183E6558-29F9-41A7-92A3-F03AD60B8113

Porsche Taycan Off Road Design Package!!! 3DC080EF-CBD4-493E-9D2E-129ABAA5202C

Porsche Taycan Off Road Design Package!!! 5675BE16-1EA4-4FA5-A0CA-2A496A3949F8

Derip88. Wrong. Exactly the opposite. Pictures do not do Mamba Green Justice. Stunning in real life. From light green in sunlight to dark green in shadows. That doesn’t come through in pictures. And hides dirt extremely well.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
I'm in the same boat as you. Can't decide between saloon and CT. Would like to see one in real life before making my decision. Dealer (hatfield) is hoping to have one in the next 3-4 weeks.
Best chance was Reading as Porsche HQ is next door. Neptune blue press car was being kept there.
Unfortunately takes me around 2 hours to get there and dealer had no control over the car so could not guarantee the car being there.
Me too. I had same problem even when in front of adivsor. I really didn't like a cross turismo that was in the dealership. I decided to choose the sedan and that point. When we were going for color. I was led to the parking lot. That is where the whole view changed. Saw a silver CT that i actually liked. Took a few minutes to figure out what the F is the difference. Ended up joining the CT line without roof rail and clean (no offroad design) package. That was 15 months ago. Can't wait for it to get to the dealership now.

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
Me too. I had same problem even when in front of adivsor. I really didn't like a cross turismo that was in the dealership. I decided to choose the sedan and that point. When we were going for color. I was led to the parking lot. That is where the whole view changed. Saw a silver CT that i actually liked. Took a few minutes to figure out what the F is the difference. Ended up joining the CT line without roof rail and clean (no offroad design) package. That was 15 months ago. Can't wait for it to get to the dealership now.
We considered the ORDP to be a less sensible choice in our climate. The protective bits just look like impossible to clean accumulators of snow and road salt. If you don't know what a fenderberg is, then it's probably less of an issue.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
We considered the ORDP to be a less sensible choice in our climate. The protective bits just look like impossible to clean accumulators of snow and road salt. If you don't know what a fenderberg is, then it's probably less of an issue.
This was my thinking as well. I was 50/50 on the looks of the ORDP but the dirt collection and the increased difficulty in cleaning in and around it made that package a pass for me. If I actually thought that I would be driving off-road consistently, that might have made a difference the other way.
Sponsored