Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Where do I get this? I need this in my life!
Once you see the price tag you might change your mind. I assume these are the Porsche insanely expensive Mamba Green plastic parts. I have not seen them in Mamba Green from any other source.
Sponsored

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
$120 for a tiny bit of plastic IS that bad in my book. And that’s only for 1 key fob. Not sure what you’re talking about with the Porsche App. Am I missing the joke?
You bought a Porsche and the $120 is what crosses the line? Really? How about all of the crazy expensive options that come standard on other cars? When it comes to P-Cars, I just close my eyes, hold my nose, surrender my wallet and succumb to my hedonistic tendencies.

And yes, it connects to the app as well as the car connects to the app. And I’m always gravely serious.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You bought a Porsche and the $120 is what crosses the line? Really? How about all of the crazy expensive options that come standard on other cars? When it comes to P-Cars, I just close my eyes, hold my nose, surrender my wallet and succumb to my hedonistic tendencies.
One of the reasons I can buy a Porsche is because I’m not dumb enough to pay $120 for a few bits of plastic. I’ll wait and pay $10 for it when some other company supplies what I want. If you are fine with paying that much then feel free.

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
One of the reasons I can buy a Porsche is because I’m not dumb enough to pay $120 for a few bits of plastic. I’ll wait and pay $10 for it when some other company supplies what I want. If you are fine with paying that much then feel free.
Well, you don’t know me but maybe I am as dumb as you think I am.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, you don’t know me but maybe I am as dumb as you think I am.
I worded that too harshly. I just don’t believe that I’ll get the value out of the spend. If you think you will then great.

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I worded that too harshly. I just don’t believe that I’ll get the value out of the spend. If you think you will then great.
No worries. I can assure you that there are very few things in life I take seriously, and key fobs —and even Porsches for that matter — are not one of them.

And those who never question their own intelligence are exactly those who should!

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Maybe, it’s the closest I’ve ever seen on a computer display. Someone with a mamba car should order them and let us know. I’d be interested for when my mamba arrives.
This one is from Amazon and was something like $13.00 when I ordered it a couple months back. I ordered two and used all 3 green pieces on one fob and only the 2 side green pieces on the other, so I can tell the two key fobs apart.

Under fluorescent light, the color is a shade darker than the actual color of the car. I'm okay with it though for the cost. I saw the ones at aliexpress, but didn't want to wait a month for shipping as Amazon was the next day. Since your Mamba Green hasn't arrived yet, the shipping time might not be an issue and they are less than half the cost at aliexpress - might be worth s shot.

Porsche Taycan OK - let's see them! Key Fob IMG_0889

Porsche Taycan OK - let's see them! Key Fob IMG_0890

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This one is from Amazon and was something like $13.00 when I ordered it a couple months back. I ordered two and used all 3 green pieces on one fob and only the 2 side green pieces on the other, so I can tell the two key fobs apart.

Under fluorescent light, the color is a shade darker than the actual color of the car. I'm okay with it though for the cost. I saw the ones at aliexpress, but didn't want to wait a month for shipping as Amazon was the next day. Since your Mamba Green hasn't arrived yet, the shipping time might not be an issue and they are less than half the cost at aliexpress - might be worth s shot.

IMG_0889.jpeg

IMG_0890.jpeg
Not bad at all for the price. They look similar to the ones on AliExpress if not identical. Do you mind posting links to the ones you bought?

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Not bad at all for the price. They look similar to the ones on AliExpress if not identical. Do you mind posting links to the ones you bought?
The price has gone up a bit since I purchased them, but I think it's the typical Amazon pricing where they temporarily raise the price of an item as the inventory gets low.

I agree with you though, it's probably all made by the same manufacturer.

Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NBL6YDJ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1