OP
RCorsa

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
I was back and forth between voodoo blue and acid green. Im pretty happy with my ultimate choice. My wife on the other hand was adamantly opposed to acid green…I still like it however can’t wait to see yours

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I saw this car in person at the Porsche Unseen event at SXSW. I know this guy is a shoe designer, but the car looked just as stupid and infantile in person as it does in these pictures.
It's not even original- VW and FIAT for example sold some harlequin limited editions in the 20th century.
Actually, maybe it's a first for cork (or is that chipboard?) trim- what it gains in eco-friendliness it loses in premature bio-degradability.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was back and forth between voodoo blue and acid green. Im pretty happy with my ultimate choice. My wife on the other hand was adamantly opposed to acid green…I still like it however can’t wait to see yours
If I had an unlimited budget, I think I choose Voodoo Blue. It’s eye catching without being gaudy. Reminds me of the sprint blue color I had on my S4. As badass as I think acid green is, you have to have some balls to pull it off. It’s the Oakley razor blades of car colors.

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
You must either be single or have a very, very understanding spouse. Either way, good for you. Will look amazing.
I'll take option 3, my wife actually encouraged it. It's pretty interesting too, since she has only ever had black cars, but she really liked the color and thought it would be nice. We'll see how she feels after a cross-country trip in it and the attention it gets.

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
Today i saw oak green, acid green and …. Green At the dealer in Knokke Belgium. Fantastic

A69FE675-41F5-4C9F-B50D-2F3E2A057ED0.jpeg

D0FD1883-638C-45BC-9B24-966FDA538054.jpeg

2B223FAB-BFD9-4653-85DE-DFDAFC3936EC.jpeg

5E8C0A17-BF88-455A-A0FE-09BB7AE261BD.jpeg

7E8485AB-CA82-4ED3-A70C-D822F78C7573.jpeg
Hello , any chance to get more pictures of the Oak Green one ? Thanks , B.

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Pity none of them have gone for gloss black door handles so I could see it - I am on the fence at the moment and can't decide whether to on include black handles or not.... on a Bright CT turbo -

not decided colour but will be bright... pastel/gulf orange, racing yellow, gulf blue, acid green, lighter green, mint green type colours

so black door handles or not? Overkill? bitsy? or nicely breaking up a slab of strong colour?

cheers

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Pity none of them have gone for gloss black door handles so I could see it - I am on the fence at the moment and can't decide whether to on include black handles or not.... on a Bright CT turbo -

not decided colour but will be bright... pastel/gulf orange, racing yellow, gulf blue, acid green, lighter green, mint green type colours

so black door handles or not? Overkill? bitsy? or nicely breaking up a slab of strong colour?

cheers
I won't see my FB CT with black handles until later this week. They were on and off my spec almost daily but spotting this example at my Silverstone experience reassured me it was the look I wanted- https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/frozen-blue-taycan-club.722/post-135984

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
I won't see my FB CT with black handles until later this week. They were on and off my spec almost daily but spotting this example at my Silverstone experience reassured me it was the look I wanted- https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/frozen-blue-taycan-club.722/post-135984
Thanks Paul appreciated - Presently they are in my spec & prolly 60:40 will keep em. Using Acid Green as the present ext. colour-way for configuration purposes. All the trim that I can choose is black gloss - Still got until end of Aug to freeze :( 1st world problems! :)
Sponsored