AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, Audi A7 Comp Edition, CLS53 AMG
Country flag
Have ordered a 4S CT, hopefully arriving sometimes late feb 2022. Does anyone know if Porsche are going to start supplying the new roof that is in the GTS. I read somewhere all new build will get the new roof if a Pan roof is specified in the order
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
AFAIK it will be on the GTS first but may be offered on others later, but it is a more expensive option than the normal glass roof.

OP
OP

AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
AFAIK it will be on the GTS first but may be offered on others later, but it is a more expensive option than the normal glass roof.
Ok thanks, I guess wouldn’t matter that much in Galway, Ireland as it rains or overcast 300 days a year

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok thanks, I guess wouldn’t matter that much in Galway, Ireland as it rains or overcast 300 days a year
I actually much prefer the look and weight of the metal roof anyway, I do like the gadget quotient of the switchable shade though!

Reactions: B61
OP
OP

AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I actually much prefer the look and weight of the metal roof anyway, I do like the gadget quotient of the switchable shade though!
Agree, would have preferred the metal roof but too bleak here

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
I am an Irish American (named Galway!) and love the beautiful town of Galway (and the Spanish Gate)..but that rain is a bit much. I hope you enjoy your new Taycan: mine has been lots of fun!

OP
OP

AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am an Irish American (named Galway!) and love the beautiful town of Galway (and the Spanish Gate)..but that rain is a bit much. I hope you enjoy your new Taycan: mine has been lots of fun!
Hahaha. Yes Galway and conamara is beautiful. It does rain a lot but when it doesn’t, it is absolutely worth it. I work in medicine and at breaking point so can’t wait for the car to take my mind away from the sadness of the situation

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Are you the third person in that picture with Williams and Rosberg?
Yes. Nearly 40 years ago. The picture is rectangular but the software has cropped off most of the left side ie me :)

It is the picture Motor Sport magazine used for Frank's obituary and it was a reminder of happy days.

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Have ordered a 4S CT, hopefully arriving sometimes late feb 2022. Does anyone know if Porsche are going to start supplying the new roof that is in the GTS. I read somewhere all new build will get the new roof if a Pan roof is specified in the order
Hey I'm from Galway too, but living in Norwich now. Just ordered a GTS ST with the fancy pan roof too... Looking forward to seeing your car in Galway in some pics on here, and maybe in person when I get back there to visit...

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
The opposite: GTS from 03/2022 at the earliest, other models 01/2022 at the earliest.
Porsche Taycan Panoramic Roof Képernyőfotó 2021-11-25 - 20.43.15

OP
OP

AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey I'm from Galway too, but living in Norwich now. Just ordered a GTS ST with the fancy pan roof too... Looking forward to seeing your car in Galway in some pics on here, and maybe in person when I get back there to visit...
Small world, will certainly post pictures when I get the Car
Sponsored