First Name
Andy R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

I purchased a Taycan 4S in December with a Performance Battery, on a full charge in a temperature controlled garage the car only shows 252 miles maximum. I have spoken to Porsche who are insistent that it's down to weather and previous days driving!!! but however I drive, warm the garage the car never goes above 252 range.
ANY IDEAS, could it be the wrong battery for the manufacturers ?
Sponsored

Howie

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS STCayenne 992GT3 Ferrari488spider 993C2
Country flag
Hi Andrew, I have the same issue but my car is not garaged, my 4S has the performance battery and was delivered by OPC Leeds at the end of October.
Based in DN10 area so not far from you.

ccooke01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S and ID.4
Country flag
I also have the performance battery and the best I have had is 216 miles, however I have only have the car 6 weeks and it is kept outside, fingers crossed it will improve in the spring and summer.

Deleted member 1697

Hi Everyone,

I purchased a Taycan 4S in December with a Performance Battery, on a full charge in a temperature controlled garage the car only shows 252 miles maximum. I have spoken to Porsche who are insistent that it's down to weather and previous days driving!!! but however I drive, warm the garage the car never goes above 252 range.
ANY IDEAS, could it be the wrong battery for the manufacturers ?
these days, I can only do 252Km with this fcold in Europe

kmcdonal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan 350Z, Subaru WRX
Country flag
Weather is key. My range has gone from 325 miles to 250 miles (or even a little less) due to the temperature drop.
Sponsored