Phone holders for the Taycan - what are you using?

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
Still nonplussed as to why these ugly things are needed.

Messages etc come through PCM (and can be read out). CarPlay or Android Auto if you really can't be without xyz app when driving.

My "holder" is either my pocket or the wireless charger cubby. Saves any hassles with the law, fiddling about with a phone. And best of all for a Yorkshireman, they're free!
It's convenient. There is a wireless charger in the centre console, but it's incredibly awkward.
If you use CarPlay / Android Auto, then it'll use your phones' battery. It's nice just to throw it onto a MagSafe charger so you don't have to worry.

Aesthetically, the MagSafe chargers that use the cupholder and pretty inoffensive.
Sponsored

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
It's convenient. There is a wireless charger in the centre console, but it's incredibly awkward.
If you use CarPlay / Android Auto, then it'll use your phones' battery. It's nice just to throw it onto a MagSafe charger so you don't have to worry.

Aesthetically, the MagSafe chargers that use the cupholder and pretty inoffensive.
I think I must have triple jointed arms as don't find the wireless charger a big enough pain to want to stick something to the dash or take a cupholder up.

The biggest pest is that coming from cars that don't have this facility, I forget it's in there sometimes.

Hey Ho, life's rich tapestry and all that