• Total voters

Aldren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3 F80 ZCP
Country flag
Hi,

I’m new to this forum and after 4 years driving BMW M3 I’ve decided it’s time to pull the trigger on a new Taycan 4S. I absolutely love it. However, I’ can’t decide on a color combo. I was sure I wanted white over red with color coded mission e wheels but then my wife said she loves frozen blue over white chalk with color coded mission e wheels. First I was not sure but then the blue started growing on me and after seeing it in person I loved it. But I’m little worried it is a little bit too much.:) But my wife keeps telling me that it is our first Porsche and we’re young so when to get loud color combo then now.

Though I know that color combo is a personal thing I’d appreciate your thoughts as I‘ll be happy either way.:)

Thanks

Porsche Taycan Please, need help with color combo…POLL BF738395-01D3-4125-B78E-10511799223C

Porsche Taycan Please, need help with color combo…POLL 25691B10-134D-455F-8192-BF02B8EA9947

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
I stressed out over my color selections enough. Don’t make me stress over yours too! ?

Exterior > Interior
I voted blue.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I voted for white, but have you considereded neptune blue?

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I went with Frozen Blue with Slate Grey and gloss black Exclusive Design wheels for my build. However, with the Mission E wheels, I’d go with the Carrara White.

Here’s a video of the blue on blue wheels:

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
White/red! :cool:
Porsche Taycan Please, need help with color combo…POLL IMG_3047

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Personal choice but am totally for the White n Red..also prefer the mission E wheels painted in satin platinum.. Just makes them look more menacing to me. And exterior mirrors in gloss black with white..And neodyme accents inside and limestone beige seatbelts...

Lol I get carried away

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I don't understand these polls about color.
Choosing a color is very personal.
You can't discuss taste (or make a poll about it).
Make a choice, your own choice, not ours.
It's your car, not ours.
We are privileged to have a choice so take that privilege.
Make up your mind, you'll be happy, no matter what color it is actually... :)

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
Although I've vote for white/red, my heart is on frozen blue. On the other hand frozen blue is a light color for light interior as well. But personal taste of course. On small markets as CZ and mine (HU) resale could be difficult with 'exclusive' colors, sadly.
I'am in the same shoes (black metallic/red vs frozen blue/black) but afraid will be not brave enough...

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi,

I’m new to this forum and after 4 years driving BMW M3 I’ve decided it’s time to pull the trigger on a new Taycan 4S. I absolutely love it. However, I’ can’t decide on a color combo. I was sure I wanted white over red with color coded mission e wheels but then my wife said she loves frozen blue over white chalk with color coded mission e wheels. First I was not sure but then the blue started growing on me and after seeing it in person I loved it. But I’m little worried it is a little bit too much.:) But my wife keeps telling me that it is our first Porsche and we’re young so when to get loud color combo then now.

Though I know that color combo is a personal thing I’d appreciate your thoughts as I‘ll be happy either way.:)

Thanks

BF738395-01D3-4125-B78E-10511799223C.jpeg

25691B10-134D-455F-8192-BF02B8EA9947.jpeg
I bought a Carmine red. I almost got the white with red interior. Love my red 4S and still have a soft spot for the white.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
I was originally considering the Frozen Blue Metallic with the body-colored wheels, but decided the wheels in matching blue would be slightly over the top, at least for whatever style sense I might have.

Now, I must apologize for straying from discussing your listed choices, but for my Turbo, it is:

- Frozen Blue Metallic (btw, the pale dirt of New Mexico is nearly invisible on it, although 99% of the time in this arid high desert she glistens spotlessly anyway)

- Black over Slate Racetex (it had to be animal-free no matter what, but I love everything about this interior)

- Mission E in the default silver edge with black spokes and barrel, (added color crest caps)

- PCCBs in the default yellow (who knows? might need that extent of braking power going down some steep mountain road, haha)

- "electric" and "Taycan Turbo" badges, proudly in default silver

Since receiving my custom-ordered Turbo, my admiration for this machine, in these trappings, has only increased ... and I've also seen and heard countless expressions of praise for the entire car, but color in particular.

Not having previously owned anything beyond the most basic transportation, it would have been an inconceivable experience to see adjacent drivers roll down their windows and gush about my beautiful car, but it has become a natural part of driving around town.
Sponsored