HWY

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I should clarify that my negative experience isn't cause they wanted a deposit. It was more of how much the SA bragged about Porsche Bellevue being the 4th dealership in the nation and how better they are compared to the other 2 dealers in WA. I have not found a single source online that proves they're ranked that high. Also, they only get 2-3 allocations of Taycan 4S per month according to the SA, Is that a lot?

When I brought up the manual steering wheel, he kinda argued how that was for only a short period of time and customers affected were taken care of... and not to believe what I see on forums....okay? It looks like the MY23 4S Sedan comes with manual steering even if you opt for the 18way seats. so not a short period of time.

When I contacted Porsche Bellingham on the other hand, I had a better connection. I understand they are much smaller compared to Bellevue and so they probably care more. They didn't have any allocations and said couldn't add me to their waitlist.
[/QUOTE
Having dealt with Porsche Beaverton, Bellevue and Bellingham, Bellevue is the least impressive in regards to service. You can't beat Roger Jobs in Bellingham for service and honesty. If they don't know something they will find out.
Sponsored

HWY

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hello everyone,

Do you all have any recommendations as to which dealership you recommend for sale and services? I've only been to the Bellevue one and my experience has not been great. They want 5K deposit for a delivery of 4S Sedan in 12-18 months.

Thank you
Having dealt with Porsche Beaverton, Bellevue and Bellingham, Bellevue is the least impressive in regards to service. You can't beat Roger Jobs in Bellingham for service and honesty. If they don't know something they will find out.

UserNameRequired

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Tesla Model 3/X
Country flag
I should clarify that my negative experience isn't cause they wanted a deposit. It was more of how much the SA bragged about Porsche Bellevue being the 4th dealership in the nation and how better they are compared to the other 2 dealers in WA. I have not found a single source online that proves they're ranked that high. Also, they only get 2-3 allocations of Taycan 4S per month according to the SA, Is that a lot?

When I brought up the manual steering wheel, he kinda argued how that was for only a short period of time and customers affected were taken care of... and not to believe what I see on forums....okay? It looks like the MY23 4S Sedan comes with manual steering even if you opt for the 18way seats. so not a short period of time.

When I contacted Porsche Bellingham on the other hand, I had a better connection. I understand they are much smaller compared to Bellevue and so they probably care more. They didn't have any allocations and said couldn't add me to their waitlist.
My experience with Bellevue hasn't been great. I actually just canceled my order yesterday and decided go with a CPO from Orlando. Shipping from Orlando to up here added 3k to the car, but the brand ambassador I've been working with has been stellar - I'm nervous buying (1) a used car and (2) without looking at it with my own eyes, but they're going the extra mile to make sure I'm comfortable. If you'd like more info, happy to share.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
How's the fast charge situation out there? We visit there often, but a bit nervous to take the Taycan there - seems like a charging desert?
EA in Ellensburg, and 50kW stations in Cle Elum and Roslyn. If you're just passing through/by, there are plenty of options on I90. If you're going there as a destination, topping off at 50kW should be alright.

More options up on 97 in Wenatchee, or the EA in Leavenworth.

I charged at both EA locations (Ellensburg and Leavenworth) without issues.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
@Gruppe - anyone planning on attending the PNWR gathering at Black Raven this Sunday? Last year there were no Taycans, but as far as I can tell the event does allow them. (or at least they're not explicitly banned.)

HWY

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hey Hwy,

How's the fast charge situation out there? We visit there often, but a bit nervous to take the Taycan there - seems like a charging desert?
There's a station at the east end of town, but I have not tried it. There's an Electrify America in Ellensburg that I find rather iffy.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
@Gruppe - anyone planning on attending the PNWR gathering at Black Raven this Sunday? Last year there were no Taycans, but as far as I can tell the event does allow them. (or at least they're not explicitly banned.)
Replying to my own post, I am pleased to report that our representation has improved dramatically over last year's event - this year 5 (five!) Taycans showed up vs. 0 last year: two sedans (one Frozen Berry, and one white), as well as 3 CTs/STs - a Volcano(?) GTS, a Chalk one and yours truly. I chatted for a bit with the nice gentleman who brought the Chalk CT, but didn't bump into any other owners.

Our strong showing dwarfed the number of GT3 Tourings in attendance, and that of 968s - but not combined.

(And, bloody hell, it's a big car - side by side with a G body it looked to be a good 50% wider.)

skilleo

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 cross turismo, some other stuff.
Country flag
someone at rtc told me about this forum. i've had my '22 xt since may of '22. slimmed down my fleet, now just these 2.

Porsche Taycan PNW Washington taycan owners taycan_g500

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Any recommendations for an auto shop that knows how to service Taycans? Porsche dealerships are overpriced so looking for other options. We are due for 40k mile servicing.

rs67

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
porsche taycan
Country flag
Can we do it by zoom so we can stay warm? Mine went down last week and just took it in for the replacement at Bellevue… estimated three weeks :-(. Bonus is that the loaner does have a heated steering wheel which is the option I long for the most on my CT.
Sponsored