Porsch driving experience?

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I got invited to a “Porsche driving experience” at a local track. Does anyone know what this is exactly? Sounds like it could be fun, but I’m wondering how much driving time you actually get, versus standing around and waiting for your return.
Sponsored

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I got invited to a “Porsche driving experience” at a local track. Does anyone know what this is exactly? Sounds like it could be fun, but I’m wondering how much driving time you actually get, versus standing around and waiting for your return.
I actually did that last year at the Monticello race track in NY. It was a lot of fun and the standing-to-driving ratio was quite OK. Even my wife, who is not a car person at all, enjoyed it.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Just do it, how often do you get to play on a track with professional instructors?
Sponsored