I want to know if you get the free charging too. Let me know
Sponsored

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Tesla P100D, MiniCooper Cooper limited edition, Taycan Turbo S (ordered), Giulia Quadrafoglio
Country flag
I want to know if you get the free charging too. Let me know
My understanding is that I would get reduced price charging. Right now I’m paying full price and is high. Will let you know when/if they fix it. ☺

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Porsche told me they received the renewal and the website shows my services are up until 2025.

On Feb 16th ½ of the services stopped, Charging, Apple Music, Spotify, Internet Radio, etc.

The car says, hold my beer and flips me the finger.
It's not working because your car is evidently drunk.

(Sorry, nothing else to offer. I find that renewals require sometimes downtime to flush old 'state' - connections, certs etc. Put the car in privacy mode and keep it that way overnight?)

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
My understanding is that I would get reduced price charging. Right now I’m paying full price and is high. Will let you know when/if they fix it. ☺
As it's been discussed earlier here, you get the exact same EA tariff with an EA Plus membership, but that's a bit less expensive than the Porsche Charging Service.

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Tesla P100D, MiniCooper Cooper limited edition, Taycan Turbo S (ordered), Giulia Quadrafoglio
Country flag
Update. All my services are back except charging.

Went on a trip in a different car. When I got back and went to the taycan, I had been logged out and it was in guest mode. I tried to log in but my account was wiped out (i had wiped out the account 5 times before as part of the troubleshooting, but when I left the car it was active, so someone or something did it). Not only that, almost everything had been reseted. I had to redo all my preferences and when I did, all the PCM services came back working well. Dealer doesn’t know what happened. Porsche doesn't know what happened.

However, went and checked charging and still says I dont have a contract while the app and the website says I do. Went to dealer and we talked it and they have no idea. Dropping it at dealer on the 18th for them to try to figure out what the heck is going on. Giving them the whole week to figure it out. Their records say is active, my records say is active, the app says is active… the car says absolutely not! 😂😂😂

Frankcan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 S
Country flag
Can you still monitor the tracker if you dont renew connectivity ? I already paid separately for it ?

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally fixed!!! Turns out there was a certificate missing (like with websites). It had been erased when they changed the charging port few weeks earlier (unrelated defect), and EA couldn’t find th certificate so assumed there was no plan. They did a factory reset of the certificate and first time I tried didnt work but created a new certificate. Second time, right away, changed fine. I have 30 minutes free and reduced rate after that.
Sponsored