PSCB Brake Order Delay

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
That should put you in Houston Mid Feb as it looks to be a few days behind schedule. If it is on the porsche computer, it should be on the boat. I am a month behind you as the car should finish today or in the next day or two and then off to Emden to wait for a ship, probably not until 2/19. Fingers crossed it will get on a boat earlier than that.
My car left on the 26th and has been circling in the English Channel ever since. UGH, wonder what is going on?

Any ideas?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
My car left on the 26th and has been circling in the English Channel ever since. UGH, wonder what is going on?

Any ideas?
Bishu hasn’t come into Emden yet. I am hoping mine gets on that boat as I have been at port a week and my departure isn’t scheduled until 2/19. The waiting is the worse part.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Bishu hasn’t come into Emden yet. I am hoping mine gets on that boat as I have been at port a week and my departure isn’t scheduled until 2/19. The waiting is the worse part.
So weird, Bishu Highway is now at anchor, just outside the port.

Siem Cicero is still hanging around the English Channel.

Wonder what is going on?

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
So weird, Bishu Highway is now at anchor, just outside the port.

Siem Cicero is still hanging around the English Channel.

Wonder what is going on?
Not sure, dealer knows nothing. I know Bishu was early into Europe but it has been roaming the North Sea for a week. Not scheduled into Emden until 2/2. Let's hope Porsche gets both our cars on that ship. Did your dealer confirm it was going to be put on the Bishu Highway?

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not sure, dealer knows nothing. I know Bishu was early into Europe but it has been roaming the North Sea for a week. Not scheduled into Emden until 2/2. Let's hope Porsche gets both our cars on that ship. Did your dealer confirm it was going to be put on the Bishu Highway?
My car is on Siem Cicero but it’s been hanging around the English Channel for 5 days now and not making the crossing.

It left the Port on the 26th.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car is on Siem Cicero but it’s been hanging around the English Channel for 5 days now and not making the crossing.

It left the Port on the 26th.
Looks like it will be there in 9 days. Very efficient boat. It will be there by the 7 or 8.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Any ideas?
It looks like your boat is finally moving West. It says arrival on the 9th but there is no way that it will get there in 7 days. Use FleetMon to watch it go across the ocean.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It looks like your boat is finally moving West. It says arrival on the 9th but there is no way that it will get there in 7 days. Use FleetMon to watch it go across the ocean.
Yes, finally. I see Bishu Highway is still anchored out. Hopefully it starts moving soon.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, finally. I see Bishu Highway is still anchored out. Hopefully it starts moving soon.
I still have no confirmation they are putting my Taycan on the Bishu as I am scheduled for departure on 2/19. I have no idea what boat that would be yet. I pray they move me to Bishu Highway. Enjoy the Atlantic Journey and share photos once you get it.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I still have no confirmation they are putting my Taycan on the Bishu as I am scheduled for departure on 2/19. I have no idea what boat that would be yet. I pray they move me to Bishu Highway. Enjoy the Atlantic Journey and share photos once you get it.
I am pretty sure you are going on Bishu Highway. My planned date of departure was also, like yours, approximately two weeks later than it actually happened.

Last edited:

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes or no?

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes or no?
MY21 did not make it on the Bishu Highway. Not sure what the name of the boat will be as I am still listed for a 2/19 vessel. Having the car sit from 1/27-2/19 seems crazy knowing that a ship that was in port on 2/2 thru 2/4 could have taken it, seems crazy but that is what happened to my wife's 2021 Cayenne GTS. Her SUV did make it on a boat prior to the time estimated time by 10 days but I don't think I will be that lucky. The schedule for mid February boat loading isn't out yet that I could find, anyone else know what the loan schedule is for any boat post Feb 8?

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
MY21 did not make it on the Bishu Highway. Not sure what the name of the boat will be as I am still listed for a 2/19 vessel. Having the car sit from 1/27-2/19 seems crazy knowing that a ship that was in port on 2/2 thru 2/4 could have taken it, seems crazy but that is what happened to my wife's 2021 Cayenne GTS. Her SUV did make it on a boat prior to the time estimated time by 10 days but I don't think I will be that lucky. The schedule for mid February boat loading isn't out yet that I could find, anyone else know what the loan schedule is for any boat post Feb 8?
i am very sorry to hear this. I am sure it is not fun waiting.

OP
OP
rquinton

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It’s not. How is the progress of the Siem Cicero?
6 days to go. It was supposed to arrive in Houston on the 12th but will now arrive in Baltimore on the 13th.

Hoping direct to Houston from Baltimore, but don’t know yet. So hard to find these schedules online.

I wrote to the operator and asked that question but no answer. No surprises there!
Sponsored