Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
RCC Classic will go into Freeport Texas first. This additional stop has added about 14 days +/- :( It is due to enter San Diego port on 31st December. I dont know the Christmas/New Year schedule but its takes about a week after passing through Panama. PDI takes about 5 days providing no updates need to be passed than transport. This is our 5th Taycan 4S and my 12th Porsche that I have ordered and followed. They want to get them into the dealer as fast as possible to get paid. Be patient you will fall in love with your new car and all this waiting is so worth it. Track your Dream are giving me a 14th January arrival into Ontario CA I think it will arrive between 7-10th. We shall see.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
RCC Classic will go into Freeport Texas first. This additional stop has added about 14 days +/- :( It is due to enter San Diego port on 31st December. I dont know the Christmas/New Year schedule but its takes about a week after passing through Panama. PDI takes about 5 days providing no updates need to be passed than transport. This is our 5th Taycan 4S and my 12th Porsche that I have ordered and followed. They want to get them into the dealer as fast as possible to get paid. Be patient you will fall in love with your new car and all this waiting is so worth it. Track your Dream are giving me a 14th January arrival into Ontario CA I think it will arrive between 7-10th. We shall see.
It has been listed as arriving in Freeport on 11/25, I don’t think this stop has been added. My TYD showed a 1/14 arrival to Benicia but since i got on the RCC classic, this has updated to 12/17 Benicia and 12/24 dealer. If you look at how long it takes to go from Freeport to San Diego to Benicia, a date of 12/17 does seem reasonable

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
this vessel is currently N of Bahamas as of 11/22 1.21pm PST

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
none of the dates add up to be honest. Lets wait to see where it is on 11/25 as that was the date given by Marine Traffic to arrive in Freeport. - from its position it is not on course to go to Panama.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
none of the dates add up to be honest. Lets wait to see where it is on 11/25 as that was the date given by Marine Traffic to arrive in Freeport. - from its position it is not on course to go to Panama.
Honestly, I'm not googling and logging into TYD constantly :D

Seriously though, do you have a paid application you're using for the updates? Was planning on signing up for one of these 14 day trials soon

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
If it leaves Freeport the same day allow 21 days at sea allow another day for the canal to arrive into San Diego. That takes you to 16th December add PDI and transport ...maybe just maybe before Christmas Eve. If the car is sitting at the port its usually because there is a new feature and it must be passed before releasing. Porsche need to get these cars to the new owners ASAP as they need paying sooner rather than later. May car was given the arrival into SD 12/31 with delivery date of 1/14/22. It was not supposed to be on this vessel and arrived at the port at the last minute and got on. It will show up when it shows up. I have had them show up early and also l have had to wait an extra 4-6 weeks for my one of my Taycans.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
If it leaves Freeport the same day allow 21 days at sea allow another day for the canal to arrive into San Diego. That takes you to 16th December add PDI and transport ...maybe just maybe before Christmas Eve. If the car is sitting at the port its usually because there is a new feature and it must be passed before releasing. Porsche need to get these cars to the new owners ASAP as they need paying sooner rather than later. May car was given the arrival into SD 12/31 with delivery date of 1/14/22. It was not supposed to be on this vessel and arrived at the port at the last minute and got on. It will show up when it shows up. I have had them show up early and also l have had to wait an extra 4-6 weeks for my one of my Taycans.
Here is an updated schedule posted on the other thread. If it wasn’t for the tax situation I honestly wouldn’t care much if the car was delayed a few weeks. I’m one of the most impatient people ever but I also know that worry/anger/frustration about things entirely outwith your control solves nothing :)

Porsche Taycan Rcc Classic December delivery A0FBC155-B582-4486-AEBE-A9928BABC455

Nmoranda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Could be sitting because they are missing something as opposed to delays at the Port.
Yes.
Same with my car. It wasn’t supposed to be on the Classic and it made it! ?? I’m hopeful for a 2021 delivery date. This is my first custom order and can’t say I’m as calm and collected as you are. I have refrained from contacting my sales guy numerous times though so I feel like I’m doing pretty good.

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
You will know more once it leave Freeport - its still takes 21 days to SD from there. You can watch it go through the canal on Marine Traffic app as its within range to be visible. Then you will lose it for a week until it arrives in San Diego or can see it on that other app that give you 20 free views.
Sponsored