Rcc Classic December delivery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Woohoo! My car is on the truck headed to the dealer. (It was dropped in San Diego 12/16)

EB2516CF-8350-4F6C-8D32-B5FE06BF37CE.png
So thrilled for those of you who have movement! I can’t wait for the reveal photos to trickle out soon.

Ours is still ostensibly in the port processing stage in San Diego. I checked our VIN and there are no open recalls. I wonder what variables dictate the speed of transport out of the port and if there is any dealer control over port exits? Our SA is largely clueless—knows far less than most of you on this forum and told us that he’ll get an email two days before the car exits the port. ?‍♀Just waiting patiently, I guess!

Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
My original date was 12/17 and then 1/14 and now 1/7. I’m just glad it’s off the boat and the dealer is only two hours away from San Diego.
So thrilled for those of you who have movement! I can’t wait for the reveal photos to trickle out soon.

Ours is still ostensibly in the port processing stage in San Diego. I checked our VIN and there are no open recalls. I wonder what variables dictate the speed of transport out of the port and if there is any dealer control over port exits? Our SA is largely clueless—knows far less than most of you on this forum and told us that he’ll get an email two days before the car exits the port. ?‍♀Just waiting patiently, I guess!
Mine got release to transport yesterday in the AM and arrived at dealer last night I will pick it up later today.

Porsche Taycan Rcc Classic December delivery arrival

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Mine got release to transport yesterday in the AM and arrived at dealer last night I will pick it up later today.

arrival.jpg
This prompted me to check TYD again and it reflects that the car is at the dealer!!! Thank you everyone for keeping us posted (the SA had no idea ?‍♀). My husband just called to say “so TYD is telling me my car is there . . . “ Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

ksamimi

First Name
Kian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S,
Country flag
Has anyone whose car was on the RCC Classic taken delivery of their car yet? My car seems to be stuck in Benicia with an estimated arrival at PECLA of January 7th.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
Has anyone whose car was on the RCC Classic taken delivery of their car yet? My car seems to be stuck in Benicia with an estimated arrival at PECLA of January 7th.
If you read through the previous posts and look at the pictures, the answer seems to be: “Yes”

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Do you have a PECLA delivery? The date would be linked to your pickup date. If in January they probably are in no rush to ship it to LA until closer to the pickup

[/QUOTE]

derricks23

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Ordered, Civic Type R
Country flag
Do you have a PECLA delivery? The date would be linked to your pickup date. If in January they probably are in no rush to ship it to LA until closer to the pickup

I've got a PECLA delivery scheduled for late February, but would be nice to go see the car before the end of the year! I'd prefer the car to be sitting at PECLA for 2 months rather than the port...
Sponsored