Rear power bias?

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Has anyone been able to confirm that the GTS has even more rear bias than the turbo? One of the things I miss from my prior cars while driving my 4S is that it doesn’t wriggle out of heavy corners on the power like a rear wheel drive car. Some of the videos of the GTS featured some nice drift shots, and I’m hoping that’s due to a greater rear torque bias.
Thanks and Merry Christmas
Sponsored

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
Yes the GTS is the most rear biased version incl. Turbo. It has been clearly stated at the release “show”.
Additionally it has stronger rear motor (Turbo) while the front motor is the 4S.
So more power balance at the rear wheels next to the rear biased torque split tune.
The back end will dance nicely.
Merry Xmas.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone been able to confirm that the GTS has even more rear bias than the turbo? One of the things I miss from my prior cars while driving my 4S is that it doesn’t wriggle out of heavy corners on the power like a rear wheel drive car. Some of the videos of the GTS featured some nice drift shots, and I’m hoping that’s due to a greater rear torque bias.
Thanks and Merry Christmas
You can drift the turbo too. Drifting an AWD car feels weird, imo, but it’s not hard under the right conditions