Remote access issues using My Porsche app

JP_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
As per title I have not been able to remotely access my car now for 4 days using the My Porsche app on iPhone or via my Porsche website. Have tried resetting the in car PCM (using two finger method) but keep getting the grey establishing connection circle without any further progress.
Issue ongoing for 4 days and counting. Anything else I can try?
Sponsored

Zakirp

First Name
Zakir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
As per title I have not been able to remotely access my car now for 4 days using the My Porsche app on iPhone or via my Porsche website. Have tried resetting the in car PCM (using two finger method) but keep getting the grey establishing connection circle without any further progress.
Issue ongoing for 4 days and counting. Anything else I can try?
In my experience don’t do anything to it, when it does not connect, just leave it as it is, keep checking if it connects, one of 2 things either a weak LTE connection, which I have an issue with at the moment or the server maybe down, can’t really see the server being down for 4 days.
Have you tried connecting to the car at a different location?
In my situation it connects fine at my office, soon as I get home it won’t connect to the app via my iPhone or the website via PC, which tells me it the 4g connection.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

electricsidecar

Threads
Reaction score
Website
electricsidecar.app
Vehicles
Volcano Gray Taycan 2022
Country flag
There was a Porsche Connect API outage a couple days ago that was affecting all API access to vehicles, so you may have ran into that a few days ago.

If it's still ongoing though, then one thing to confirm is that your vehicle is in a region of good cell connectivity. The vehicle tends to only hit the Porsche servers when you've parked, so it can sometimes help to drive somewhere that you know the car has connectivity, park, get out, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.

NewtoEV

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Base model Taycan
Country flag
Same problem (currently day 2) 😢

NewtoEV

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Base model Taycan
Country flag
And just as suddenly it went out, the app is back…after six days.

hgrigor

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
volvo
Country flag
same here. After updating PCM at deales yesterday. I have lost connection to car using my app on iphone. It says no remote access authorised in the app. While in the PCM under account, it is clearly shown that access is given with remote access.
frustrating app in Porsche. The most annyoying thing in the Taycan.!!!!
Sponsored