Rubber Floormat Set - Taycan

Nachyomama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I’m going to guess the trunk and frunk liners are separate?
Sponsored

R Benny Waered

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, Rapide S, Mc GT, ID.5
Country flag
I have these - very hard to cut with scissors as they are so tough and stiff - and now I need to swop the rear mats around too as I also have them the wrong way round which will reveal my poor cuts :-(

OP
OP

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
Was going to say - you want to own a Porsche or not? I've been told this is all part of the experience.
And what are you going to do with that money anyways?? Better to spend it on Porsche stuff.

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
Anybody have the interior rubber mats with the CT silhouette? Got a set from dealer and they look to be the sedan version. With the regular Taycan silhouette. The trunk mat has the CT silhouette and its perfectly. The interior mats doe not fit. The holes on the mat do not align with the pins on the foot well. Dealer says there are no CT mats in their system. Is this right?

@Bry5on
Did you get a set for yours?

Thanks all.

-ThinkMac-

OP
OP

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
Anybody have the interior rubber mats with the CT silhouette? Got a set from dealer and they look to be the sedan version. With the regular Taycan silhouette. The trunk mat has the CT silhouette and its perfectly. The interior mats doe not fit. The holes on the mat do not align with the pins on the foot well. Dealer says there are no CT mats in their system. Is this right?

@Bry5on
Did you get a set for yours?

Thanks all.

-ThinkMac-
mine have the sedan silhouette and fit with no issues. From Suncoast - SKUTAYRUB

IainSmith

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Turbo with PP, ordered Taycan CT 4s
Country flag
@ithinkmac same as above. Your rear mats might be reversed if they’re not fitting
I’ve got the slate grey rubber mats which fit perfectly… the cutting of the rear ones was done with a Stanley blade.. *** as for the, having the CT silhouette I’m not sure.. I need to check..

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How is everybody's Sedan mats align with the pegs on the CT? Unless I'm doing something wrong, the sedan mats are way smaller than the carpet ones I took out, and the alignment holes don't match up.

-ThinkMac-

Checked mine this morning

also the saloon/sedan silhouette

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
How is everybody's Sedan mats align with the pegs on the CT? Unless I'm doing something wrong, the sedan mats are way smaller than the carpet ones I took out, and the alignment holes don't match up.

-ThinkMac-
I installed mats today and no issues. Pegs aligned and the all weather mats pretty much followed the same footprint as the carpet ones I removed. The backseat mats seemed a bit larger than the carpeted ones due to the extra lip but front mats were almost identical.

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Jrkennedy37
Do you have the part numbers for your mats? My dealer says they don't have any CT mats in their system.

Thanks.

-ThinkMac-

I installed mats today and no issues. Pegs aligned and the all weather mats pretty much followed the same footprint as the carpet ones I removed. The backseat mats seemed a bit larger than the carpeted ones due to the extra lip but front mats were almost identical.