RWD - Rear Axle Steering or Massaging Seats?

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Freeze date is coming up pretty soon in 6 days for my RWD. Last decision is do I keep rear axle steering or massaging seats? I am conflicted as I am hearing rear axle steering really makes the car even more fun to drive and easier to maintain the big length/width.

I am also hearing the massaging seats are amazing and everyone who has optioned them didn't regret it.

I have been at three dealers and none have an optioned massage seats for me to try out. Any thoughts?
This is a no-brainer—you’re buying a Porsche, not a Barcalounger. Lose the massage seats and opt for the rear-wheel steering. If you’re fixed and dilated on the massage seats, buy a La-Z-Boy.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NuJerzPorsche

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is a no brainer—you’re buying a Porsche, not a Barcalounger. Lose the massage seats and opt for the rear-wheel steering.
Relax. If it was a no brainer we wouldn’t be here 5 pages later right? Right.

Anyway already made the decision and getting both. Even the purist Porsche enthusiast advised to get both.

Rear will help within the city limits and maneuvering and massage seats on long trips like guys have advised which I’ll be doing too.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I ordered both.
The rear axle steering for me, the massage seats for my wife :)