First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hello dear future Taycan owners,

If you’re on the fence choosing 4S or RWD, just go for RWD and save yourself some cash or load it even more. The car is absolute divine on winding roads and I can’t speak for everyone, but I also have my fair share of issues but nothing major. (Heater replaced, charging port replaced, software update, the orher day AC didn’t worked but fixed itself after a restart). 47.000 km and 90% happy times!

2022 Porsche Taycan Mountain Drive | 4K Cinematic

great video! what equipment did you use for the aerial video?

Marmolata

First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thank you, Sir! DJI Mini 3 for the aerial shots 🫡
Thanks, so I was looking at them, and there seems to be a 3 and 3 pro. looking at your video, 3 seems more than enough. your thoughts if you were buying anew? 3 or 3 pro?

OP
OP
Ciprianbadic

Ciprianbadic

First Name
Ciprian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD PB+
Country flag
Thanks, so I was looking at them, and there seems to be a 3 and 3 pro. looking at your video, 3 seems more than enough. your thoughts if you were buying anew? 3 or 3 pro?
I’ve always been the type of buyer who wants GOOD quality and GOOD price. Best quality you will always get with the most expensive thing.. but I think Mini 3 does the job more than enough. Its compact, RC is amazing, video quality is top notch for the 6-700 euros you pay for this.

Marmolata

First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I’ve always been the type of buyer who wants GOOD quality and GOOD price. Best quality you will always get with the most expensive thing.. but I think Mini 3 does the job more than enough. Its compact, RC is amazing, video quality is top notch for the 6-700 euros you pay for this.
makes sense ! thanks for the advice !👍🏽
Sponsored