Speed Change Confirmation

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
Hi......while using Innodrive, how do you confirm a speed limit change when the alert appears?
Thanks
Sponsored

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Good question.

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi......while using Innodrive, how do you confirm a speed limit change when the alert appears?
Thanks
Push the cruise control stick up. I tried hard to like this feature, but the braking seems too sudden and forceful.

OP
OP
TheFutre

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
@Td78
Thanks, I’ll give that a try

Push the cruise control stick up. I tried hard to like this feature, but the braking seems too sudden and forceful.

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Good to know. Now anyone know how to make this car feel like it's doing 80 when it's doing 80? It feels more like 50 and it just wants to go. I swear officer. It's not my fault.

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
When speed sign are located the number turns blue, so you have 2s to change to 10 or 20 higher.

TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I agree, the deceleration is way too sharp. I actually think it's a pretty dangerous feature as a result. Before I learned how to turn it off I had a couple times where I feel it could have easily caused someone to run into me from behind had they not been paying attention. There was one instance in particular where I was traveling ~80mph with the flow of traffic in a 65mph zone, knowing it was about to go to 70mph. When the car hit the 70mph sign it decelerated sharply, which is of course not what anyone is expecting when the speed limit just went up!
Sponsored