bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag

Was listening to this inEVitable podcast interview with Lucid chassis and vehicle dynamics engineers. Very interesting insights:
  • OTA updates to tune damping, steering, diffs, etc. for handling.
  • Redundancy for x-by wire systems and future of steer by wire.
  • Benchmarking with 911GT3 and some comments referencing Taycan around 32min, this forum may take offence!
  • Their take on air suspension, drive modes,…
  • 3motor vs 4 motor
  • NACS and premium charging experience
I’m intrigued enough that I need to drive one of these. Still not a fan of the aesthetics though.
Sponsored

Last edited:
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E63
Country flag
6 months of ownership later, still loving my Lucid. Have had no issues, OTA updates every 1-2 weeks makes it better and the added range and huge interior set it ahead of the Taycan. You guys may not like the looks, but it gets far more compliments than did my Taycan.
Neighbor has a plaid and GT lucid. He speaks highly of both. Zero issues with either one. I believe they both have about 12-15K on the dial.

Caraholic

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F430, Cayman S, JKU
Country flag
FWIW: I am taking delivery of a air GT in a few weeks replacing my 4s
Keep us updated would like to hear your impressions. They are starting to become nice lease deals. Would never personally buy one but the lease is becoming attractive.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
Keep us updated would like to hear your impressions. They are starting to become nice lease deals. Would never personally buy one but the lease is becoming attractive.
the amazing thing is that my SA called me up when the recent price decreases hit and told be to reorder the car. the cost of the lease dropped almost $200 a month.
I did lose the free EA charging but the cost savings more than make up for any charging fees that I may have to pay.
Porsche Taycan Spent some time w/ Lucid Air this morning… impressions IMG_3032.JPG
Porsche Taycan Spent some time w/ Lucid Air this morning… impressions IMG_3033.JPG

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
the amazing thing is that my SA called me up when the recent price decreases hit and told be to reorder the car. the cost of the lease dropped almost $200 a month.
I did lose the free EA charging but the cost savings more than make up for any charging fees that I may have to pay.
IMG_3032.JPG
IMG_3033.JPG
Your initial thoughts in comparison to your Taycan?