Submerged Porsches

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am curious what happened to the black Taycan in the background. Did it short-circuit or something like that?

I hope the dealer had insurance that covers acts of God and that the insurance will not go bankrupt will all the claims they receive.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
The German floods from last week submerged Porsche Center Heilbronn, a dealership just north of Stuttgart:

https://apple.news/AtoXZJuKfRB-m661rc_cHFg
Interesting that around 49 sec. in the viedo you can see ground that is not flooded. Wonder why they would not have moved the cars? Was the flooding so quick and unexpected?

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
Interesting that around 49 sec. in the viedo you can see ground that is not flooded. Wonder why they would not have moved the cars? Was the flooding so quick and unexpected?
10 min in some places. It was like an inland tsunami. People were running for their lives.

moving cars wasn’t a priority

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
10 min in some places. It was like an inland tsunami. People were running for their lives.

moving cars wasn’t a priority
Indeed more than 180 people in Germany and more than 30 in Belgium died, with many still missing. Cars are just metal, plastic, and (however scarce these days) computer chips.
Sponsored