Taycan 360 Surround View

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
Does anyone with a 2022 Taycan know how to use the 360 Surround View. I've seen videos on how to use earlier versions of the software, which was quite intuitive, but I believe (at least my 2022 CT) has a new version of the 360 Surround View that is very hard to use. Any tips are much appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows how to use the rear camera washer, same question. I've read the manual and seen videos on how to use it but those options aren't available on my software.

Also, I do have surround view, I have been able to pull it up a few times.

Thank you much.
Sponsored

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
Hi,
Can you post us some pictures?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Does anyone with a 2022 Taycan know how to use the 360 Surround View. I've seen videos on how to use earlier versions of the software, which was quite intuitive, but I believe (at least my 2022 CT) has a new version of the 360 Surround View that is very hard to use. Any tips are much appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows how to use the rear camera washer, same question. I've read the manual and seen videos on how to use it but those options aren't available on my software.

Also, I do have surround view, I have been able to pull it up a few times.

Thank you much.
Can't imagine anything much has changed between model years but pictures would help.

Not much to understand or learn unless some significant change has been introduced.

Cleaning the rear camera is simple and just a matter of touching the washer icon on the rear camera if your car is a saloon. If not a saloon but a Cross Turismo then the camera washer operates in
conjunction with the rear wiper washer on the steering column stalk (push away I think).

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can't imagine anything much has changed between model years but pictures would help.

Not much to understand or learn unless some significant change has been introduced.

Cleaning the rear camera is simple and just a matter of touching the washer icon on the rear camera if your car is a saloon. If not a saloon but a Cross Turismo then the camera washer operates in
conjunction with the rear wiper washer on the steering column stalk (push away I think).
You are absolutely right on cleaning the rear camera. Surround view is different though. There is a way to get it to a point to rotate via touchscreen but these images show a position that you can’t rotate via touch.

Porsche Taycan Taycan 360 Surround View 9338CB5C-C7C8-4182-B87E-5F78D80E570B

Porsche Taycan Taycan 360 Surround View 5CCD190F-E86B-4FDE-AECC-7BF506F38465

Porsche Taycan Taycan 360 Surround View FE5848DE-74C6-466F-9088-8589267B535B

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
Trying to figure out these cams- just picked up today but parked in a pretty tight spot and the cams were strange. It was raining out and they were prob dirty so hopefully that was it.

I did get some kind of 3d mode to pop
up - it showed a model of the car then allowed me to switch / rotate between all the cams.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Trying to figure out these cams- just picked up today but parked in a pretty tight spot and the cams were strange. It was raining out and they were prob dirty so hopefully that was it.

I did get some kind of 3d mode to pop
up - it showed a model of the car then allowed me to switch / rotate between all the cams.
How did you get it to pop up

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
How did you get it to pop up
No idea - one of the buttons on the left. I was just playing around with it for a few mins.
I do have the upgraded parking package, not sure if that matters.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
You are absolutely right on cleaning the rear camera. Surround view is different though. There is a way to get it to a point to rotate via touchscreen but these images show a position that you can’t rotate via touch.

9338CB5C-C7C8-4182-B87E-5F78D80E570B.jpeg

5CCD190F-E86B-4FDE-AECC-7BF506F38465.jpeg

FE5848DE-74C6-466F-9088-8589267B535B.jpeg
This is not surround view. What you are showing is 3D view which comes with remote parking assist unless you have activated the 3D hack?

Images look like the hack which you can stumble on but you are missing the various camera icons to enable the navigation once activated you can then spin the 3D image of the car by swiping on the image but is fiddly to use.

There is a video on this hack elsewhere on the forum - search for it.

Can you confirm the precise option you specified?

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is not surround view. What you are showing is 3D view which comes with remote parking assist unless you have activated the 3D hack?

Images look like the hack which you can stumble on but you are missing the various camera icons to enable the navigation once activated you can then spin the 3D image of the car by swiping on the image but is fiddly to use.

There is a video on this hack elsewhere on the forum - search for it.

Can you confirm the precise option you specified?
Guys this was all super helpful. I don't have parking assist, which means I don't have 3D view. I guess what I was using was the "hack". Another great reason why this forum is 100% the best.
Sponsored