Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Anyone on the US or Canada east coast scheduled for April delivery. The cars are on the boat and scheduled to reach Halifax next week. Did you check with your dealer if the car will be delivered early or do we need to wait till April 20th.
Cars are on Columbia Highway boat that is crossing the Atlantic

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Anyone on the US or Canada east coast scheduled for April delivery. The cars are on the boat and scheduled to reach Halifax next week. Did you check with your dealer if the car will be delivered early or do we need to wait till April 20th.
Cars are on Columbia Highway boat that is crossing the Atlantic
My 4S is on that boat. My delivery date is still set for April 10th. However the dealer thinks I will get it before the end of March.

Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
My 4S is on that boat. My delivery date is still set for April 10th. However the dealer thinks I will get it before the end of March.
Is your car coming to Houston? Guess our cars will be delivered at the same time.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is your car coming to Houston? Guess our cars will be delivered at the same time.
My car will be making port in Davisville, Rhode Island. It is the port for most of the East Coast US deliveries. It should arrive in Davisville after Halifax (it looks like the ETA to Halifax is March 8th according to Marinetraffic.com when I checked a few minutes ago). It will be trucked to my dealership in Connecticut. I was living in Connecticut when I asked the dealership to put me on the waiting list the day after the Mission E was announced. I now live in the Atlanta area. When I placed my order in Nov 2019, I wanted it delivered to Porsche's Experience Center in Atlanta (since I live in the area), but Porsche NA informed my dealer that no deliveries would be available at the PEC until the summer. I am still deciding whether to drive it from Connecticut to Georgia or have it shipped. I'm doing the same drive tomorrow in a Cayenne e-Hybrid. I will turn in the Cayenne on a lease pull forward once I have the Taycan in Georgia.

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
My car will be making port in Davisville, Rhode Island. It is the port for most of the East Coast US deliveries. It should arrive in Davisville after Halifax (it looks like the ETA to Halifax is March 8th according to Marinetraffic.com when I checked a few minutes ago). It will be trucked to my dealership in Connecticut. I was living in Connecticut when I asked the dealership to put me on the waiting list the day after the Mission E was announced. I now live in the Atlanta area. When I placed my order in Nov 2019, I wanted it delivered to Porsche's Experience Center in Atlanta (since I live in the area), but Porsche NA informed my dealer that no deliveries would be available at the PEC until the summer. I am still deciding whether to drive it from Connecticut to Georgia or have it shipped. I'm doing the same drive tomorrow in a Cayenne e-Hybrid. I will turn in the Cayenne on a lease pull forward once I have the Taycan in Georgia.
Do you know how long it took from going in the shop to shipping? Mine started last week.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My full order to shipment schedule is in post # 165 in the thread.

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
My full order to shipment schedule is in post # 165 in the thread.
Congratulations! I had a V200 a few days after yours, but now looking at early July delivery. You're a lucky dog!

Nkarakala

First Name
Nithin karakala
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Did you ask your dealer when he can pick up the car. My dealer told me that there was some kind of launch event for 4S that was previously scheduled for April 10th but now has been pushed to 17th. He is not sure if that will push the delivery date.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you ask your dealer when he can pick up the car. My dealer told me that there was some kind of launch event for 4S that was previously scheduled for April 10th but now has been pushed to 17th. He is not sure if that will push the delivery date.
I won't bug the dealer until the car arrives at port in Rhode Island. The whole launch event thing for the 4S seems strange since the dealers have had Turbo/Turbo S demos. I have drven the Taycan at both the dealership and also at the Porsche Experience Center. I'm also not sure how delivering a customer ordered 4S ahead of the launch event has any impact on the event. So far my dealer has not mentioned holding back delivery due to a launch event.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
So far my dealer has not mentioned holding back delivery due to a launch event.
FWIW, my dealer, a large one on the west coast, doesn't even know if there is a 4S launch event. They did have a launch event for the new 911 and I got an invite for that about 2 months ahead of time..

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was given a 4S build slot today. Next week we'll finalize the build, but for now it looks like PLZJ15K8.
I see that seat heating is standard in the US for both 8 way and 14 way front seats so one doesn't need to buy 4A4 if you don't care about heating the rear seats.

I gave up waiting for the base model and hope to still get the EV tax credit this year.

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
My dealer provided an update on my build this past Friday. My 4S is currently in V260 (Vehicle entry to body shop - 28-Feb), with a scheduled completion date (V270 - Vehicle exit production, and V300 - Vehicle completion) this coming Friday 13-Mar.

V331 (Entry port Emden) is scheduled for 13-Mar, and then my car waits for its ship to head to Houston.
V332 (Exit port Emden) is currently targeted for 03-Apr
U002 (Entry port Houston) is currently targeted for 24-Apr
U003 (Exit port Houston) is scheduled for 24-Apr
V900 (Dealer Inventory) is targeted for 1-May.

You can be CERTAIN that I will be on the phone with my dealer "urging" swift movement from Houston to Fort Worth! Now starting to get excited. Time to get my second service installed at home for my "Nights and weekends FREE" electric plan!!

Toby
Sponsored