Taycan GTS, my first Porsche

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag
I just received a commission number for my GTS. This will be my first Porsche and I'm super excited.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNM2DNW4 if you want to comment or think I left anything out.

I went back and forth a lot between the 4S, the ST and the GTS. No option for a non pano roof killed the ST for me. I'm just not a pano roof guy. Plus I already have a Sequoia that does the family hauling and dirty work. The ST just didn't make sense other than it is a sexy machine. The 4S spec'd how I wanted it was only $11K less than the GTS I ordered, for me the upgrade to the GTS was a no brainer. Porsche wasn't even really on my radar until I went to PECLA and drove a 911 and a 718. I used to hold a competition license several years ago so I drove the piss out of those cars. I was very impressed with feel of each car and especially the quality. The seed was planted and now I have the GTS on order, can't wait.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Due to the small windows and sloping roof line the car may feel dark / slightly claustrophobic for which the cure is the Pano roof. The new version (or additional option) for this has an electronic shade.

Personally I would not buy a car without the roof due to the light plus options for carrying bicycles, skis etc are limited - no option for cross rails if you don't have the Pano roof.