Taycan price increased.

neo402

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, BMW 435i convertible
Country flag
Got it. Weird for me, using Britain configurator, doesn't show me any prices. Maybe it recognizes I am in USA logged in. Or maybe I am doing something wrong.
Also I just clicked on standard equipment list on Britain configurator. It shows you a list of all the stuff, that had these items.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Not sure why you say that as Ambient lighting is still showing as £299 and Sport sound £354.
Read the std spec list and you see it's included.

Not wise to study the configurator just now with MY change looming and the possibility to confuse

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Also I just clicked on standard equipment list on Britain configurator. It shows you a list of all the stuff, that had these items.
Please, it's the UK Configurator - Northern Ireland is part of UK and uses the same configurator as the rest of UK!

Just sayin'...

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Opening my saved config it shows several items twice and one of each items is marked as standard so I too believe ambient light and some sort of sport button is now standard.

It also shows E sound as standard and Sport sound as paid which is obviously confusing.

I guess MY24 will have the rotary button without the ugly clock. Lucky for them.

neo402

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, BMW 435i convertible
Country flag
Opening my saved config it shows several items twice and one of each items is marked as standard so I too believe ambient light and some sort of sport button is now standard.

It also shows E sound as standard and Sport sound as paid which is obviously confusing.

I guess MY24 will have the rotary button without the ugly clock. Lucky for them.
Yep spot on. It sounds like tbey will throw in a software sound for free. And if you wa t the ones that need hardware - the elevtric sport sound. You pay. And for now, I don't see headlight changes. Maybe it will be same standard but paid will have more newer. Also notice the rear it says porsche "glass" logo with lighted strip.

For me, my spec with MY24 would be $8k more. So I am still ok without it, for my needs.

It would be nice if they put in a one click sports mode change on the middle lower screen,Ike they have parking assist.

Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST 4S On Order, Tesla M3P, A35 AMG
Country flag
Not sure why you say that as Ambient lighting is still showing as £299 and Sport sound £354.
Agreed, I have sport sound, race tex sports wheel and ambient lighting all in my spec and all still showing full option price. I didn’t spec ioniser but it is no longer available.

Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST 4S On Order, Tesla M3P, A35 AMG
Country flag
Read the std spec list and you see it's included.

Not wise to study the configurator just now with MY change looming and the possibility to confuse
Which model are you looking at that shows this. 4S ST doesn’t appear to include them at the moment. I checked the standard equipment list in the configurator and on the Taycan sales page on the main site.

Like you say I think it will need a little while to settle down and all become clear what the changes are.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Which model are you looking at that shows this. 4S ST doesn’t appear to include them at the moment. I checked the standard equipment list in the configurator and on the Taycan sales page on the main site.

Like you say I think it will need a little while to settle down and all become clear what the changes are.
I checked my GTS ST and the base Taycan on Friday and both claimed to have the option for free.

Software glitch I assume.

Marmolata

First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Also, it looks like you can no longer get rear axle steering with the RWD model. Don't believe that was originally the case.
i still see it under performance section for rwd?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Well, in Taiwan Taycan series has gone up about 8,600 USD and 911 series by 17,300 USD. Just announce today..
Wow, getting ready for a price drop in China? The base model gone up by 10k RMB like 1500 USD.
Sponsored