Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

PCT

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don't have a ship name. I finished production July 9 and entered Emden July 10. So I can only assume that I'll be on the next boat that leaves Emden that sails to Canada. I just can't get an updated port departure schedule from pwl.de
For Canada, it seems that the next vessel leaves Emden on July 21 and arrives in Halifax on July 31. I was hoping that there was a voyage to Canada between July 1 and 21, but I cannot find any info that suggests so.

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Yikes! I don't see any ships going to Benicia through early August, which is when my car was slated to ship from Emden to Benicia. I hope that means that they're going to put it on a different boat and truck it from Houston. It would really suck for this to get pushed back even further.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yikes! I don't see any ships going to Benicia through early August, which is when my car was slated to ship from Emden to Benicia. I hope that means that they're going to put it on a different boat and truck it from Houston. It would really suck for this to get pushed back even further.
I read on this thread that they’ve been trucking cars from TX to CA - from hotspot to hotspot!!!

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
I read on this thread that they’ve been trucking cars from TX to CA - from hotspot to hotspot!!!
Hopefully that's what happens (though I will defensively note that the county where I live is currently *not* a hotspot--our infection rate has been declining for the past two weeks, and we are currently at something like 5% of our ICU capacity).

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I believe that's only for cars doing PECLA. West coast cars land at San Diego or Benicia. For PNW delivery my boat is landing at Benicia next week.

fe007

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, iPace, BMW 428i
Country flag
I believe that's only for cars doing PECLA. West coast cars land at San Diego or Benicia. For PNW delivery my boat is landing at Benicia next week.
My car came through Houston (I'm in SF Bay Area) and I saw at least one other in SoCal that came through Houston. Suspicion is that shipping through canal was backed up. Really odd thing is that they actually trucked it to Benicia then it had to sit there for a few days.