U.K. Owner and delivery date list

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
I was told Friday my car would be at dealers Monday & they’d contact me. By Tuesday 11am nothing special dropped a note and got video of car in Del packaging Tuesday. As I’ve flight & 300 mile trip back with car I asked about anticipated pdi so I could plan ahead - dealer tells me he’ll make contact when pdi is done (& I again ask for anticipated pdi in case there is upgrade software to delay car being ready! Nothing until a call to say car is through pdi and ready but ... dealer can’t meet me at airport or bring car to airport / or car is too heavy for normal transporter so it would be next week to arrange transport to somewhere closer to me (& because of the delay in replying any NI transporter options are now filled for this week!) Grim service all round - like all prospective owners we are keen to get our cars - not least when it’s 3mths late & cars manufactured later have arrived first ... if delivery & handover is subject to strict CoVid rules I understand but I was always flying in from (NI) or needing to agree a handover that worked for everyone in terms of health & safety. Yorkshire to Liverpool Arpt or Newcastle Arpt isn’t a huge distance to move the car to me if it’s not possible to bring me from airport to dealership!
It’s feeling like an uphill battle lads! Rant over!
Hope it works out in the end.... it’s trying times alright. Travel safe
Sponsored

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I was told Friday my car would be at dealers Monday & they’d contact me. By Tuesday 11am nothing special dropped a note and got video of car in Del packaging Tuesday. As I’ve flight & 300 mile trip back with car I asked about anticipated pdi so I could plan ahead - dealer tells me he’ll make contact when pdi is done (& I again ask for anticipated pdi in case there is upgrade software to delay car being ready! Nothing until a call to say car is through pdi and ready but ... dealer can’t meet me at airport or bring car to airport / or car is too heavy for normal transporter so it would be next week to arrange transport to somewhere closer to me (& because of the delay in replying any NI transporter options are now filled for this week!) Grim service all round - like all prospective owners we are keen to get our cars - not least when it’s 3mths late & cars manufactured later have arrived first ... if delivery & handover is subject to strict CoVid rules I understand but I was always flying in from (NI) or needing to agree a handover that worked for everyone in terms of health & safety. Yorkshire to Liverpool Arpt or Newcastle Arpt isn’t a huge distance to move the car to me if it’s not possible to bring me from airport to dealership!
Which dealer are you using mate

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Taxis operate with face coverings! A good dealer would pick you up. Not good service at all. Shame.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Taxis operate with face coverings! A good dealer would pick you up. Not good service at all. Shame.
West London paid for me to go from Banbury to London, it cost 130 and they paid!

Tazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Turbo GT, Aventador SVJ, 812 Superfast
Country flag
4s I’m Jet Black from Porsche Swindon. Looking at October. I’m based on London.

Hicksy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 720S , Range Rover Sport, Audi RS4 ,Taycan Turbo (on order )
Country flag
Was on the boat yesterday so hopefully picking up next week from Swindon.

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Collected my turbo yesterday 420 miles on the first day must be a UK record :CWL:
Wow I thought I was doing well with 350 miles in 2 days

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Wow I thought I was doing well with 350 miles in 2 days
Can't go anywhere today though as my pod point won't charge the Taycan
So I'm having to use the trickle charger that comes with the car
The pod point works fine with my X5 so the issue must be the Taycan !!!

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
323 miles in first 5 hours (Day 1) in my 4S so you’ve pipped me. 4 weeks on today since I took delivery and the car performance limits are just about being understood - up until now I’ve just been gobsmaked by the car ... and a bit underwhelmed by Porsche the manufacturer service (not the dealership/s) Enjoy LFC ... that first week of ownership is such fun

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
323 miles in first 5 hours (Day 1) in my 4S so you’ve pipped me. 4 weeks on today since I took delivery and the car performance limits are just about being understood - up until now I’ve just been gobsmaked by the car ... and a bit underwhelmed by Porsche the manufacturer service (not the dealership/s) Enjoy LFC ... that first week of ownership is such fun
You need to buy from further away next time pal :like:

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
serious making me jealous. Mine arrives in September - just after the summer break...Congrats to you - must be a joy to drive with the sun out! Looking forward to some pictures.
Sponsored