Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Filback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SLK, 4 Series
Country flag
How are you anticipating you will get a MY22 in October when you ordered a MY21 in may? Would love it to be true but just don’t understand the logic.
It’s just what my salesman said. he assured me I’d get a my22. It’s on the contract even.
Sponsored

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
I just checked my paperwork, I ordered my Taycan CT in the first days of May, ETA was always estimated to be mid August. All in all, it was pretty close to the expected time frame and it was well worth the wait. The mamba green and the 'wagon' look get lots of thumbs up and attention everywhere.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Just got the email notifying me my car has finished production ??

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? FB_IMG_1630961851502

Start production - 8/24
End production - 9/6

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Ordered a 2022 Taycan 4s on July 22, 2021. Order date keeps changing and the delivery date has changed by 2 weeks. Let’s see how it goes. It’s supposed to enter production on 10-22-2021. Not happy to see posts about missing parts. ?
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 250FC336-4979-4161-BA99-854E533CA50C

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
But on the main My Porsche site, it states it's scheduled for production already. TYD is unreliable, but I am excited about my new Porsche.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 7.21.38 PM

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
I had 5-6 days until my freeze date. Yesterday I went to the dealer and made one change and it moved the freeze date by a week and the delivery date by a week as well :facepalm:

Is this common?
I had the same thing happen to me. Made a minor change a week before the freeze date. My SA advised that the change was noted as late change to the production. Waiting to hear back from SA on what this means. Since then my freeze date has moved by 10 days and the deliver date moved by a week.

Last edited:

StingRe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I got a call with from the head of Munich Porsche yesterday to again apologize to me. May car has now been pushed to October 19th delivery.

Original delivery date was July 1st so that’s about 15 weeks late.

I also got confirmation that I’ll be getting €49 a day compensation from the original delivery date.

I also asked if it will be an MY22 and he said he will check. (I doubt it though)

looks like I’ll get the car just in time for German winter :/

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag

FB_IMG_1630961851502.jpg

Start production - 8/24
End production - 9/6
Have you been informed about the VIN? I'd be interested to know if all cars produced after the factory shutdown are MY22. As far as I know if the 10th digit is N then it's a MY22. I.e. is the VIN something along the lines of WP0ZZZY1Z N SA***? If the N is an M then it's still a MY21.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I got a call with from the head of Munich Porsche yesterday to again apologize to me. May car has now been pushed to October 19th delivery.

Original delivery date was July 1st so that’s about 15 weeks late.

I also got confirmation that I’ll be getting €49 a day compensation from the original delivery date.

I also asked if it will be an MY22 and he said he will check. (I doubt it though)

looks like I’ll get the car just in time for German winter :/
Have your dealer told you the reason for delay?
I mean, is the car already assembled, so it just waits for some missing parts (like TPMS control unit, etc), or, production haven't started yet? If so, then you are getting MY22 for sure.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
But on the main My Porsche site, it states it's scheduled for production already. TYD is unreliable, but I am excited about my new Porsche.

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 7.21.38 PM.png
My car is now scheduled for production for the second time as of Friday. My main screen still hasn't changed. My SA and the GM (and this forum) have told me that TYD has a ton of glitches and that until it updates on their side they have no idea what's going on.

StingRe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Have your dealer told you the reason for delay?
I mean, is the car already assembled, so it just waits for some missing parts (like TPMS control unit, etc), or, production haven't started yet? If so, then you are getting MY22 for sure.
I was told there are so few chips that it hasn’t even gone into production yet, I hope this means it’s an MY22 with the build date of October 19.

I literally maxed out every option almost as it’s a company car… I bet it’s that HUD that’s killing me!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
If it's not in a production, then I'm pretty sure that will be MY22.
(mine was assembled on July 16, it arrived to my dealer about ten days ago, and they are waiting for TPMS control unit that should arrive next week...)

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag

FB_IMG_1630961851502.jpg

Start production - 8/24
End production - 9/6
Congrats on the build finishing! We had almost identical timelines at the beginning but TYD now shows completion at 10/15 and delivery at 12/3 for mine. My production started back on 7/6, but they kept pushing completion. Will be calling my SA today, I’m not optimistic but I just want to know if they can shed some light on the madness.