MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Order placed 14th Jan, didn’t get TYD link nor Silverstone invite yet.
I explicitly asked my SA about TYD and he said either I’d get a link or I won’t but in any case nothing they can do at dealership level.
I placed my order for a CT4S on 22nd Dec and received my Silverstone invite today. Not sure if there is any genuine link to the time of ordering etc but, if there is, hopefully your invite will be with you shortly.
Sponsored

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi all

I placed my order / deposit early Dec 21 and was wondering if anyone around the similar time has had an invite to track my dream or the Silverstone track day? My sales guy is on radio silence and never responds since taking my money!!

Thanks

GTS ST order placed 22.12.21 - Silverstone invite came through today

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
I have seen some UK customers able to utilise the Track Your Dream app. I am not sure it is available to everyone yet, but I'm unsure whether it's car-based or something else.

From memory, it's been mainly 911s that I've seen on this.
I have it (currently on phase 2 - Silverstone experience - of 5) and I believe it's open to all customers.
You need to download the My Porsche app first then I received a text message with an activation code to insert into the app.

Porsche Taycan Track my Dream UK 4621DAB7-48CC-4142-96D5-695E4573C03F_1_101_o

Rusk

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT4S
Country flag
I have it (currently on phase 2 - Silverstone experience - of 5) and I believe it's open to all customers.
You need to download the My Porsche app first then I received a text message with an activation code to insert into the app.

4621DAB7-48CC-4142-96D5-695E4573C03F_1_101_o.jpeg
Did you get a code from the dealer to add your order? I have the App and have my invite to Silverstone but the app doesn’t so TYD or my order.

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
Did you get a code from the dealer to add your order? I have the App and have my invite to Silverstone but the app doesn’t so TYD or my order.
I got a text message from 'Your Porsche Team' with the activation code, as far back as 19th January.
I'm not sure who it was from but the tel no was a UK one, so assumed it was from Porsche Cars Great Britain?

Rusk

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT4S
Country flag
I got a text message from 'Your Porsche Team' with the activation code, as far back as 19th January.
I'm not sure who it was from but the tel no was a UK one, so assumed it was from Porsche Cars Great Britain?
do you have an allocation or just an order in and on the waiting list?
Sponsored