RehobothTaycan1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Just hit two years with my Taycan Base PB+ a few days ago. Still loving this car every day. Aside from a brake module issue that was fixed early on, no other issues. Range continues to be excellent - see recent picture where I fully charged in advance of a trip North. All of the software updates worked without issue. Carplay connects much faster with latest update - within a few seconds. Couldn’t be happier!

Porsche Taycan Two years of ownership and still in love IMG_2899
Sponsored

Last edited:

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Just hit two years with my Taycan Base PB a few days ago. Still loving this car every day. Aside from a brake module issue that was fixed early on, no other issues. Range continues to be excellent - see recent picture where I fully charged in advance of a trip North. All of the software updates worked without issue. Carplay connects much faster with latest update - within a few seconds. Couldn’t be happier!

IMG_2899.jpeg
Congrats….you need to drive it more. 🙂

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Impressive range! I'm getting just over 300 miles on a full charge. 15months of ownership and 12K miles in a RWD PB+ and I feel the same! Love this car!

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Are you guys doing 300 miles on a charge or close to it because you are RWD and PB+, I am wondering what is the highest anyone got on a Turbo under optimal conditions with attempt to max the range, or at least give me an estimate of possibility. Would 250 miles be possible for me on MissionE wheels and say doing Range mode the whole time?

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
Just hit two years with my Taycan Base PB a few days ago. Still loving this car every day. Aside from a brake module issue that was fixed early on, no other issues. Range continues to be excellent - see recent picture where I fully charged in advance of a trip North. All of the software updates worked without issue. Carplay connects much faster with latest update - within a few seconds. Couldn’t be happier!

IMG_2899.jpeg
PB as in small battery pack and not PB+?

In awe of your range.

or1

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
GTS ST with Mission-E 21". After rather careful summer driving and charging to 85% or so, I get a calculated range for 100% around 265 miles (425 km). Normal mode. I think I have never used Range - when navigating to somewhere the PCM sometimes suggests Range as alternative setting but it seems to never save me any energy for the planned trip so I don't bother.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
GTS ST with Mission-E 21". After rather careful summer driving and charging to 85% or so, I get a calculated range for 100% around 265 miles (425 km). Normal mode. I think I have never used Range - when navigating to somewhere the PCM sometimes suggests Range as alternative setting but it seems to never save me any energy for the planned trip so I don't bother.

Spot on the middle of my ranges in Normal mode too - chart below 'guessometer' estimates over 1.5 years after charging to 85% at home calculated out to 100% with AirCon off to see a max.

@SergeyIndy

In summer months I think you'll have no problem getting similar range potential of 250-270 miles - 300 mi for most is not very realistic and requires a 'hyper-miling' type of driving style imo. If thats your thing (and there's nothing wrong with that :)!), it obviously is possible as some have demonstrated but for me a relaxed driving experience and setting/planning realistic charge stops (rarely over max. 210-220 mile legs; more typically max. for me 180-190 miles) is far more enjoyable.

Also in respect Range mode - honestly you might get an addl 8-10 miles max. added range but after that uPdate campaign the difference between Range and Normal fairly minimal - FAR more relevant is the driving style and then environmental factors (climate/terrain, external temp/weather, wheel-tire combos etc).

Some of the data below chart needs updating.
Porsche Taycan Two years of ownership and still in love Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.35.18 AM

Last edited:

Icey4s

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S, 21 Audi SQ8, 20 330i, 19 M5 C
Country flag
Are you guys doing 300 miles on a charge or close to it because you are RWD and PB+, I am wondering what is the highest anyone got on a Turbo under optimal conditions with attempt to max the range, or at least give me an estimate of possibility. Would 250 miles be possible for me on MissionE wheels and say doing Range mode the whole time?
I think 250 is reasonable. I just recently covered 135 miles using 50% in my 21 Turbo S with a mixture of highway and city using AC Eco.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
I have same spec as the OP, but my range is maybe 280 if I were to charge to 100% (which I rarely do). My vehicle is about 15 months old and I only charge at night, so I don't prep the battery. I don't really need a lot of range but wondering why such a big delta from others?

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
I think 250 is reasonable. I just recently covered 135 miles using 50% in my 21 Turbo S with a mixture of highway and city using AC Eco.
That is helpful. I just need to know for emergency reserve. I am good with 225 knowing I can go a little more if needed, but by no means want to hypermile. Also, looks like Range mode is not much help unless someone is stretching single digit miles (10 or less), but then what happens if the meter shows 0 miles left, would the car still go a mile or two or just shuts down, not planning for this but wonder if anyone got that close and what happens.

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Lighter weight of RWD makes a ton of difference. I rarely charge to 100%, charge mostly at home, and program to stop at 85%.

Porsche Taycan Two years of ownership and still in love IMG_5969
Sponsored