psancla

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Gentian Blue, Mustang Mach E RWD
Country flag
Hello Psancia, I confirmed my order with Porsche Dublin at the end of May. I recently got the email with the VIN details and an invite to register on the APP, which suggests things are beginning to move. Just wondering how long after you received these details did you receive the car? Delivery date from Porsche had slipped 4 times, so not sure when to expect it… thanks and best of luck with the car on Irish roads?
I got my car last week on the 1st November, it was delayed a week due to a minor problem at the dealership which they quickly corrected. I did not get the VIN details until a few days before I collected the car and I got the email from Porsche to set up my account a few days before I collected the car. My overall delay was circa 3 months from the original estimated delivery date of August. I have to say the car is better than I expected, superb on motorways and even better on our national roads. Hope yours arrives soon, you will enjoy it.
Sponsored

mnstar

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ipace
Country flag
I have finally had a reply from the lease company that supplies NHS Fleet Solutions.
They have given a production date of Feb 2022 and delivery in March 2022. So it will be a total of 18 months wait if it actually happens. I hope its worth the wait.