BDH-Consult

First Name
Baudouin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia e-niro, Skoda Kodiak and newly CT4 Gentian
Country flag
Now, you can’t ask anything anymore because they knew those type of delays can happen and they should have warned you and not put a fixed date on the contract.
For the people like me that ordered the car at the beginning and then some cars were half build and blocked in the plant while others were continuing to be shipped, it was a first for them and we had firm dates on our contracts.
So after couple of months delays, they offered a loaner, a Macan or if you didn’t need the loaner, something equivalent.
Some of us received expensive accessories like a bike rack, roof bars,…
Good Morning, Bonjour, Goedendag Frederic,

Who was you dealer, mine had a delivery date agreed with Leasing company, but ow delays will be over 4 months vs what they wrote on the receipt of P.O. Therefore ealier and I hope best will be JAN 2023 rather than June 2022.

BDH
Sponsored

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Good Morning, Bonjour, Goedendag Frederic,

Who was you dealer, mine had a delivery date agreed with Leasing company, but ow delays will be over 4 months vs what they wrote on the receipt of P.O. Therefore ealier and I hope best will be JAN 2023 rather than June 2022.

BDH
When ordered? Sedan or sport/cross?

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
damnnnn mine (ST) should be build September/October.. but seems the be slow after that

Tim P

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E46 M3, RX300
Country flag
So, ordered my Turbo S back on 11th December 2021 with an expected delivery of Q2 2022. At the time the only 'deal' the dealership would offer was a free rubber boot liner! 9 months on, although the car is built, it's stuck in Germany waiting a 12 volt battery apparently!

The dealership have agreed to some form of 'compensation', but suggesting that we don't discuss such until the car actually arrives, which makes sense. However, my question is, what should I expect??

Anyone been through a similar experience?

TIA
Same boat too- Ordered my Cross Turismo (UK) in Sept 2021, original ‘Q2 2022’ delivery. Slipped August, now ‘mid November’ - same 12v battery issue problem (as for all Taycans)

Once got a compact/folding umbrella for a month delay (20 years ago), not hopeful this time round, would be delighted with a key ring this time!

Dallas MIke

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 4S
Country flag
Are any of you following the online journey of your “dream”. The app for me finally says my car is built and at the Port, not yet on vessel. My long delay was the build. Will see how long it takes to get on ship.
Of course, this is the replacement build for my original car that sank off the coast of Portugal. Hopefully this boat won’t sink!

Cabblock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
I am completely new here, this is my very first post in this Taycan-Forum that I am following now for more than a year already. So first of all: a warm "thank you" to all members for the many useful and helpful posts in this and other threads of the forum.

This is my order-to-delivery timeline:
- Taycan 4-doors RWD ordered calenderweek (cw) 12 2022 (March);
- allocation and production scheduled sept-oct 2022;
- car went into production cw 39 2022 (last week of September);
- production finished cw 40 2022 (first week October);
- car arrived at dealership cw 43 2022 (end October), having the 12V battery, having Bose and also having PRSE ( indicated "not available" at the moment the order was placed);
- delivery a few days ago, cw 45 2022.

Considering the many disappointing experiences reported in this and other threads, I have no reason to complain, ...

Tim P

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E46 M3, RX300
Country flag
Same boat too- Ordered my Cross Turismo (UK) in Sept 2021, original ‘Q2 2022’ delivery. Slipped August, now ‘mid November’ - same 12v battery issue problem (as for all Taycans)

Once got a compact/folding umbrella for a month delay (20 years ago), not hopeful this time round, would be delighted with a key ring this time!
Update:
The car has arrived at the dealer as the (revised in Sept) schedule should be ready this week finally. FYI it was completed on 27th July before being held with the battery issue if that helps gauge timing. Progress through the backlog.

Of course for comedy purposes, the bike rack is now delayed ‘on back order’ - perhaps they‘ve been giving them out as compensation?
Sponsored