kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
You can’t claim the 50% if you are having any personal use on the vehicle. A lease would allow you to claim the VAT back.
Sponsored

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Sorry my settings are fine not sure why you all can’t PM me. Just cleared my old messages so please try again.

i have checked using LFCdan’s useful link. The figures are 5.9% on 2 years and 5.8% on 3 and 4 year PCP.

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Sorry my settings are fine not sure why you all can’t PM me. Just cleared my old messages so please try again.

i have checked using LFCdan’s useful link. The figures are 5.9% on 2 years and 5.8% on 3 and 4 year PCP.
Still doesn’t work. Would you be able to PM me the details pls?

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Getting mine tomorrow now they have got the Air Con to work.

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Caterham 7, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had an email from my dealer yesterday informing me that ‘the first vessel post COVID-19 will be leaving Emden for Sheerness on 18th June’ and that he hoped (but didn’t know) that my car would be on it. Has anybody else been told a similar story or something contrary about ships leaving Emden for the UK?

I was pretty surprised as mine was originally due in mid March and was told it was due at the dealership ‘imminently’ before lockdown.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I was told yesterday that my turbo started production a week earlier than planned and is showing on their system that it will arrive at the dealership on July 10th which is two weeks earlier than planned

if this happens then i may poss take delivery ASAP rather than waiting till September as i had originally planned

at least it looks like they are finally moving, i have an Audi Etron on order that was built in Feb and left the factory on 8th April and its been sat at the port in Emdon ever since!, i was told yesterday that it will be the end of July at the earliest before it arrives at the dealership so I’m not holding much hope on that

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
I was told by my dealer that my car was coming into Grimsby? Can’t find any info about liners into Grimsby but know VW has a big presence at that dock

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I was told by my dealer that my car was coming into Grimsby? Can’t find any info about liners into Grimsby but know VW has a big presence at that dock
I believe that In the UK Porsche only using Grimsby and Sheerness (Audi also use port of Tyne), ive been advised that the ports have massive backlogs and car transporters etc are also in high demand so its having a massive effect on lead times

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
My car was completed on 24 May but no sign of it moving out of Germany :-(

No info as yet from the dealer on shipping, expected arrival was 3-4 weeks from end of production but with plenty of caveats.....

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Mine was completed on 15th May. Dealer tells me the Porsche system is not updating so doesn’t know when it will arrive. Was told it would be 3-4 weeks from when production completes.

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
Mine competed the 20th March, still not got it yet :-(

apparently in the UK but no sign of it turning up at the dealership.
Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates 9D547003-DEB3-4DBC-AFB5-8AEF0617547D

GEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Mine competed the 20th March, still not got it yet :-(

apparently in the UK but no sign of it turning up at the dealership.
9D547003-DEB3-4DBC-AFB5-8AEF0617547D.jpeg
Austin, did your dealership send you that screenshot of the progress?

I can't imagine how frustrating it is for you, knowing your car is just sitting there while others have been delivered :angry: