First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Morning All,

Just wondering if anyone had any updates on their orders? Still not sure whether I am keeping my best on the current economy and potential for job cuts on contractors in the UK.
Sponsored

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
Collecting mine from Porsche Hull on Tuesday.

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
@Persuader is your Porsche Centre Open?

When did you car leave Germany, interested if it was shipped before the closures or recently.

Chester are still locked down, email today gives no indication when they will be back

OP
OP
GDHazy

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

When did you car leave Germany, interested if it was shipped before the closures or recently.

Chester are still locked down, email today gives no indication when they will be back
Same as Exeter, no update from Porsche or when they are opening

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag

Car arrived at the dealer just before the lockdown so no time for pdi etc. Dealership has just opened with skeleton staff and Covid precautions in place.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Chester haven’t been great to deal with lately.

Disappointing really. My spec was locked in before Xmas and have now got a delivery date of early July.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Chester haven’t been great to deal with lately.

Disappointing really. My spec was locked in before Xmas and have now got a delivery date of early July.
As you know pal my experience regards communication is similar to yours!!!
I can only assume that the dealers don’t get much information from Germany...

my Turbo is due to go into production on May 29th and land at the dealership July 24th

ive told the dealership that I’m not taking the car before the new Reg in September, they said i had to but i will cancel if they register the car as 20 plate

OP
OP
GDHazy

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As you know pal my experience regards communication is similar to yours!!!
I can only assume that the dealers don’t get much information from Germany...

my Turbo is due to go into production on May 29th and land at the dealership July 24th

ive told the dealership that I’m not taking the car before the new Reg in September, they said i had to but i will cancel if they register the car as 20 plate
Dan, my build is October, if you want to swap build slots let me know as soon as mate

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Dan, my build is October, if you want to swap build slots let me know as soon as mate
Hi Pal
i contacted them to ask a question to be told i had a 2-3 days to confirm build as my build freeze had been moved so i had to spec the car, too late to swap now

i know there were supposed to be some new options added from June/July inc colours and poss HUD so the later car is poss a good thing mate

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Caterham 7, Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi all

My Taycan was due for delivery a couple of days after lockdown began. I had a phone call from Porsche on the day of lockdown saying they’d be closing and that the salesman would have no access to email while they were closed. I’ve heard absolutely nothing from Porsche since then. I’m disappointed that they haven’t been better at communicating - no updates and no info on when they will re-open.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Hi all

My Taycan was due for delivery a couple of days after lockdown began. I had a phone call from Porsche on the day of lockdown saying they’d be closing and that the salesman would have no access to email while they were closed. I’ve heard absolutely nothing from Porsche since then. I’m disappointed that they haven’t been better at communicating - no updates and no info on when they will re-open.
Which dealership out of curiosity?

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi all

That’s shit service